Of course, this is a BL drama and kawi will end up with pisaeng and that fills my heart more than necessary. I really don't watch bl or romance in general a lot. i think in the last month i watched a few bl dramas because some edits popped up on my insta reels. i am more of a GL fan. but really havent watched anything at all romance in this year. i just keep on adding movies and series to my list and never watch them. so Please don't be mad for not shipping the chemistry of kawi and pisaeng too hard.

As of episode 5's ending, i think the drama would go completely perfect if kawi ends up with pear and pisaeng falls in love with some other guy or girl better. I see this drama as a man who failed in life changing his past for a better future and as a metaphoric form of reminder to handle our present before it becomes an unchangeable past. 

by ep 5, we can see, kawi is willing to do things and has taken accepting failure as a easy thing in life and trying as an important thing.
Pisaeng, came true to his feelings, confessed. and is now even better friends with kawi. i see this as a perfect ending for the bond between these two. pisaeng has that expression in his face now ( ep ending ) which said " i have confessed to a good guy, sure i got rejected and now i can happily move on"

and pear is definitely giving kawi a chance. the cheek kiss was so cute. 

pear is the kind of woman i want in my life. 

but yes, the ep 6 trailer kiss has brought me back on track with pisaeng x kawi romance :)))

late but do you have any good gl recs !!!

ebryetas:

late but do you have any good gl recs !!!

im currently rewatching atypical