Was thinking about a re-watch a couple days ago and discovered You Are My Glory is now available in Dolby Vision on Tencent Video. I'm not sure about availability on WeTV, but it's worth checking if you have VIP there. 

Differences between the new Dolby Vision remaster and the old 4K stream:

1. Much less filtering. The old version has that typical idol c-drama skin lightening/airbrushing filter and the "bloom" effect. The Dolby Vision remaster has much less filter, about half way between idol c-dramas and 'prestige' c-dramas. So skin color are much more realistic and  skin looks more like real skin with blemishes.

2. A lot less color gradient problems thanks to higher color depth. Darker scenes have a lot less color banding or color blocks. 

3. Overall more realistic and contrasty scenes. Less bloomy dreamland look.  

4. Better dynamic range for all the space stuff, as expected from a HDR remaster.  

Tencent's Dolby Vision streams have historically been hit-or-miss, e.g. the Long Ballad's Dolby Vision processing was done very amateurishly.  But this time they've really outdone themselves. Highly recommended if you have a good HDR TV and access to Tencent Video (again not sure about WeTV).  

Gosh, I would to watch it just for the lessen of filter