Who could be the killer? Who is Chae Jun? / Choi Jeongmin? / Ian Chase?  Who do you think actually did suicide/got killed and who is the one alive? 

I don't have very good theories yet, but I find the 2nd floor vet suspicious as well as the Father of Dajeong. Also there's definitely something going on with the church that they referred as cult. I also thought maybe if Choi Jeongmin and Ian are actually twin brothers, maybe the one that got killed/suicided (or fake suicide) was actually Ian and the one still alive is Jeongmin. It was so weird why he went to the crime site in the episode 4. Kind of like how the vet moved to the 2nd floor...hmm 

Any ideas?

I think the killer is dajeong father,  at episode 4 you can see someone at the internet cafe/ pc bangs shocked on what he saw on the news (a alive version of choi jeongmin.)  maybe he was shock because he is right there. And the way he stand up is kinda like an old man. Also i think ian was in the crime scene to inspect her brothers suicide place or is it a suicide? 

i am on ep2 and i do not understand this show

myshaparker:

i am on ep2 and i do not understand this show

If you watch the movie "the prestige" is kinda the same, also its vibe. 

I think that Choi Jong Min is actually a good person. Ian might be the one with a stained past. He lived as a shadow of CJM & might have committed crimes to protect CJM. Now he wishes to live for his own happiness but he can't free himself from the shackles of the past. 

Someone who knows the twins, most likely a person from the fake church is the killer. It may be Da Jung's father, brother or a totally new character who is related to their past. The vet is shady but I'm not sure if it is intentional or if he's really suspicious. 

Da Jung's family suffered as their father was a chronic alcoholic. We even notice that Da Jung refrains from drinking too much but her brother works at a bar. It is not shocking but it's not very normal too. I'm quite unsettled about his character. He wasn't curious or intrigued by Ian's fight with Da Jung which just strengthened my feeling.

Even I am Suspicious about Da Jeong's Brother and the person who is dating her mother currently/ Her mother likes currently. Weirdly they have not shown his face yet.

what about the man from the church? trying to kill off all "witnesses"?  the remark in the suicide note of killing the policeman cause he knew "me too well", and he would have pics from the place to include in the music box,

at this point all points out on the freaking damn scam church

I agree with you. My guess is that Ian was the one who killed the father. Last episode we saw how he saw blood coming from under the hotel room. Now we see the pool of blood formed from the person he accidentally killed.  Before that we saw the two twins one with the hat and the other one with a bloody nose, we saw they switched based on the fact that the one outside has a bloody nose while the one that went inside was fine. So hat is Ian and bloody nose is Chae Jun.  What if they never switched back? So ian became chae jun and chae jun became Ian. So the one that committed suicide was actually Ian. We saw how in ep 5 at 7:32 Ian was remembering the words "don't forget how far I went for you" that would match up with what happened to the adopted father
The person Young Do might have seen scrubbing the clothes was probably the real Ian. 

Aren't we thinking  too much? I know it's always the least expected character. And the drama denies the theory that people who are raised in an abusive environment grow up to killers. Guys,where is Ian chase in all this? Why are we giving him a clean slate. He could be putting on a facade for all we know. Anyway, I know the vet isn't it.

Grace martias:

Aren't we thinking  too much? I know it's always the least expected character. And the drama denies the theory that people who are raised in an abusive environment grow up to killers. Guys,where is Ian chase in all this? Why are we giving him a clean slate. He could be putting on a facade for all we know. Anyway, I know the vet isn't it.

The vet isn't it. I am starting to doubt Ian or Chae Jun had anything to do with it. There is definitely someone behind the scenes manipulating things but the question is who is it? It seems to be someone from their childhood. Someone who is in that picture and who is connected to Ian, chae jun, Da Jung and Young Do 

gaurij:

Even I am Suspicious about Da Jeong's Brother and the person who is dating her mother currently/ Her mother likes currently. Weirdly they have not shown his face yet.

Da Jeong's brother seems unlikely. I know why would you think thatHe doesn't get much screen time  so we dont get to know to much about his character. About the guy who is supposedly dating her mother. He might not even be real you know delusional stuff. But that's only what I think

Lia0215:

I agree with you. My guess is that Ian was the one who killed the father. Last episode we saw how he saw blood coming from under the hotel room. Now we see the pool of blood formed from the person he accidentally killed.  Before that we saw the two twins one with the hat and the other one with a bloody nose, we saw they switched based on the fact that the one outside has a bloody nose while the one that went inside was fine. So hat is Ian and bloody nose is Chae Jun.  What if they never switched back? So ian became chae jun and chae jun became Ian. So the one that committed suicide was actually Ian. We saw how in ep 5 at 7:32 Ian was remembering the words "don't forget how far I went for you" that would match up with what happened to the adopted father
The person Young Do might have seen scrubbing the clothes was probably the real Ian. 

Because Young Do has psychiatric skills, I thought your last statement is practically correct. He knew the Ian's eyes just the same as they're first met each other. It's definitely no doubt. Funny is, when Ian appear for the first time out of nowhere in this drama, I thought that "twin" things is actually none. Yea, some imaginations or theories like walking corpse or something like "Schrodinger's Cat". Just random thoughts, but this series for me worth to watch...

Lia0215:

I think I agree with you. The one who patted Da Jeong's head much probably was the one in the church at first, Ian. The one which was adopted to US was CJM they switched place since then

The one who wore jacket and said to Da Jeong that he didn't pat her head was CJM. The one who hided in the Christmas tree was probably Ian. 

The one who did the dirty job was the now Ian Chase. The one who loved Da Jeong was the real Ian and he was the one who killed himself in the abandoned building. 

The now Ian Chase I think is Choi Jeong Min. Chae Jun was the real Ian since he knew that he wasn't CJM and he couldn't be Ian too because CJM had become Ian. Poor Chae Jun T. T