안녕하세요!
You Make Me Dance is a Korean gay webseries/movie which aired from 2021-02-26 to 2021-03-19. It's a Viki Original and is coproduced by W-STORY & Contents Monster. Both companies previously worked on Mr. Heart. This thread is a roadmap to and through it. All aboard the hype train!

To download the poster in high resolution, go there.
Go there for the list of all SNS.

SYNOPSIS
Song Si On is a 22-year-old university student who is majoring in contemporary dance. His family disapproves of his lifestyle choices and career ambitions – and after a major row, he has been thrown out of the family home. He resolves to pursue his dreams, no matter what. And the decision leads him to share a rooftop apartment with Jin Hong Seok.

The latter is a 28-year-old debt collector for the lending firm Chachacha Capital, working for the beautiful but money-motivated CEO Cha – a woman who also appears to have a crush on him. Jin Hong Seok, once a keen pianist, has given up on his dreams to pursue a lucrative but unfulfilling career. But spending time with Song Si On changes his perspective on life, and the duo forms a close bond that eventually turns romantic.

But social pressures – as well as the affections of CEO Cha and senior student Jeong Hun – threaten to derail their fledgling love story...
(Viki)

CHARACTERS
Song Si On

A 22 y.o. college student majoring in contemporary dance, in need of love and human warmth. He was rejected by his family, who disapproves of his lifestyle and career path, and is now left with an emotional wound.
 Jin Hong Seok

A 28 y.o loan shark working for Chachacha Capital as a Department Lead who abandoned his dream of becoming a pianist. He's still good at it and is capable with his hands. His personality is cold and blunt, but he is also very attentive.
Li Jeong Hun

A 20 y.o senior student also majoring in contemporary dance. He works part-time as a model. He acts nicely to Si On, but in reality distrusts him and considers him his rival. The crisis he causes because of his jealousy are a catalyst to the main characters' love.
Cha Su Ryeon

The 30 y.o beautiful CEO of Chachacha Capital, she's a money-motivated person who appears to have a crush on Hong Seok. She's famous for being the only female CEO of the industry and doing perfectly her job.
[The character is credited as Cha Sa Jang during production & promotion]
A relation tree translated by AgentKevin is available there.

TEASERS/TRAILERS (Click on the pictures)
First Teaser — 2021-01-01
00:15
Second Teaser — 2021-02-04
00:32

Translation by AgentKevin at this link.
Third Teaser — 2021-02-16
01:00

Teasers 1&3 background music: CITI (시티) - Today (오늘 하루만)

BEHIND THE SCENES/PROMOS (Click on the pictures)
New Year Promo — 2020-12-31
01:14
Main Characters Introduction — 2021-01-27
02:04

Support Characters Introduction — 2021-01-28
02:13

Short Promo — 2021-02-03
00:27

Viki Promo 1 — 2021-02-09
00:33

/!\ DRM + Geoblocking /!\

Making [Short Version 1] — 2021-02-17
00:28
Viki Promo 2 — 2021-02-20
00:26

/!\ DRM + Geoblocking /!\
Making ["Say"] — 2021-02-23
02:36

EP1&2 Introduction Video — 2021-02-24
01:35

EP3&4 Introduction Video — 2021-03-03
01:00 

Interview — 2021-03-08
10:52

EP5&6 Introduction Video — 2021-03-09
01:21

Making [Short Version 2] — 2021-03-10
00:35
Making ["Handsome couple"] — 2021-03-15
06:16

EP7&8 Introduction Video — 2021-03-17
01:15

Making [Relay camera] — 2021-03-22
05:55
Viki Exclusive Interview — 2021-03-26
03:26

Exclusive videos, such as sneak peeks, are available on W-STORY App (Korea only).

WHERE TO WATCH

Naver
Viki
R. TV
WeTV
VIU HK
VIU ID????????
VIU MY????????
VIU PH??????
VIU SG
VIU TH????????
iflix
Locations are indicative, especially for Viki and WeTV/Tencent Video.

SCHEDULE
2021-02-26 — 2021-03-19

2 episodes every Friday at:

※ 12:00 KST — 
03:00 UTC ※

CONTENT RATING (Domestic)
Overall

※ Theme
※ Violence
※ Alcohol

Full KMRB report here — Ages descriptions here — Pictograms descriptions here

~ If there is a dead link, send me a message ~

Woah! This is so organized!!! Nice job! :)

This is amazing! Thank you for taking the time to make this!

Unfortunately it is not available in my country, Indonesia....I cry.....

arifsaggio:

Unfortunately it is not available in my country, Indonesia....I cry.....

VIU does have it for Indonesia now, and you should be able to watch it through iflix too.

allekseu:

VIU does have it for Indonesia now, and you should be able to watch it through iflix too.

When I wrote my comment above, it is not available, today when I check, it only available at viu but when I click it not respond immediately, I will check later perhaps my internet connection down 

Thank you so much for this comprehensive listing......I signed up for Viu TV so I can watch this series.

Thanks for your hard work and dedication, you're amazing! 

Woah, it's really no big deal! Thank you for providing us translations for all videos! :)

Can someone please upload the link of the piano music part from episode 2..... On which "Song Shi On" performed.....

Thank you..

Can someone please upload the link of the piano music part from episode 2..... On which "Song Shi On" performed.....

Thank you..