SPOILERS FROM SEASON 1.KINDLY IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AS I'VE NOT CROSS CHECKED THE POST

CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS FOR THE PICTURES.

✰Yumi was cheated on by her boyfriend and she had a hard time moving on.
✰Yumi and Ruby have a crush on Woo Ki (their coworker) but he turns out to be gay.
✰Woo Ki introduces Yumi To Woong who runs a game development company and his coworkers/friends are Louis and Sae Yi.
✰ Sae Yi likes Woong and in the past Woong liked her too but she pretended to be just a friend who didn't revert the same feelings so he eventually moved on.
✰ When Yumi and Woong finally start to date Sae Yi meddled in and made Yumi extremely uncomfortable.She also tried to win Woong's attention.
For example:She asked Woong to cross hands with her since the weather was cold.(Woong didn't do it though)
✰Yumi confronted Sae Yi.....Woong drew a line between them.Sae Yi eventually leaves the company.
✰Yumi and Woong have a happy relationship full of kisses and cuddles but they faced a huge problem which is "Communication". Woong sold his apartment as his company wasn't doing well.He doesn't inform Yumi about his situation. She finds out and insists him to move in her apartment.They live together for a short interval of time but he decides not to be a burden and he moves out.At this point we can clearly see them drifting and they eventually part ways.Woong initiates the breakup.
✰As Yumi's prime cell is Love cell she isn't willing to let go of Woong so easily but Pride cell steps in and Yumi agrees on breaking up.
✰ Sae Yi meets Woong and offers him to join her new workplace. 

Ba Bi and Yu Mi
✰ Yumi forgot her umbrella and Ba Bi ,who works in the marketing team of her company returns it to her. They live in the same neighborhood.
✰ Ba Bi and his girlfriend had a breakup.
✰Yumi expresses her feelings by writing posts. She assumes that nobody reads them.
Ba Bi compliments her and reveals that he has subscribed and checks all her posts.
He recognizes Yumi's talent of writing.
✰He requests Yumi to write a post for the marketing team. They were impressed and offered Yumi to transfer to the Marketing Department and work as a writer.
✰Ba Bi hints his coworkers that he is interested in a girl from their company who has a "Y" in her name.Yumi assumes that he is talking about Ruby.
✰Throughout the season Yumi doesn't seem to have any romantic feelings for Ba Bi.

INTRODUCTION TO FEW CELLS

WHAT IS PRIME CELL?

THE MOST IMPORTANT AND DOMINANT  CELL .

YUMI'S PRIME CELL-

LOVE CELL✰Love is her prime cell: A cell that defines Yumi .Yumi was devastated during her breakup .Love Cell was in a coma for 3 years but revived when Yumi  fell in love with Woong . After parting ways with woong love cell goes into another coma.

NAMEDESCRIPTION

Emotion Cell
A cell that depicts Yumi's feelings and sensitivity.
Rational Cell
Works and makes decisions solely using logic and rationality.
Anxiety CellA cell that worries about the consequences Yumi might face because of her choices/decisions.
Fashion CellCell who helps Yumi  pick the perfect outfit for every situation.
Cheapskate Cell

Makes sure no other cell can persuade Yumi to shop unnecessarily .Money Managing Cell.
Hunger Cell

A cell that is huge in size. Wants Yumi to eat her meals.Is contented if she has something  delicious.
Detective Cell
Draws conclusions when Yumi is in a confusing situation.

OMGG thank youuu. This helped a lot!!!!

Suzzyy:

OMGG thank youuu. This helped a lot!!!!

I'm glad it did ^^

bowwie:

Great job!

Thank you so much for this thread. It was much needed !!

Amayaaa:

Thank you so much for this thread. It was much needed !!

Glad it helped you :)

It Really helped. thankyou

This will be good from my revision. Thanks!

Thank you very much for this post this really helps a lot

I actually read the webtoon long before the kdrama version of this webtoon exists so I forgot everything lol Tysm! 

Welcome!!  

Record the Moment:

I actually read the webtoon long before the kdrama version of this webtoon exists so I forgot everything lol Tysm!