The Legend of Zhuohua (2023)

I am beginning to sense Liu Yan starting to develop romantic feelings for Zhuohua but he is very reserved at the moment.

Zhuohua in the meantime is praising him unconsciously every time she encounters him.

A happy ending for this couple?

I think she is toooo clever and cunning,  she is blatantly playing him, asking for favors at the exam... etc..   lol!

Usually when old unhappy, greedy mothers are involved, they make sure no one is happy... so we can only hope for... I saw in the trailer she is getting flogged...!

liz mathew:

I think she is toooo clever and cunning,  she is blatantly playing him, asking for favors at the exam... etc..   lol!

Usually when old unhappy, greedy mothers are involved, they make sure no one is happy... so we can only hope for... I saw in the trailer she is getting flogged...!

MZH is cunning and streetwise because she had to look after herself in the Mu household following the death of her biological mother, San Yi Niang.

But, Lord Ding is able to see through her tricks.  That's the best part of the story.

I like their banter.

Yes...indeed,  the look he gives  says it all...   very interesting.  only thing is his voice... kind of feel bad,  bcoz when its your own voice, you can emote it better... !  I think I kind of missed the part where she overhears some big secret. 

mparthur:

The Legend of Zhuohua (2023)

I am beginning to sense Liu Yan starting to develop romantic feelings for Zhuohua but he is very reserved at the moment.

Zhuohua in the meantime is praising him unconsciously every time she encounters him.

A happy ending for this couple?

THAT USE FOR EACH OTHER for own purpose zone

Next parter in crime zone lastly parter in lifetime 

Episode 10

MZH bluffs all the way to save her neck by confessing her admiration to Lord Ding!  His reaction is so hilarious.  He doesn't look convinced but I think he's beginning to feel affectionate towards her.

I love his reaction ie. he closed his eyes briefly when she said the drawn mole on her face brings bad luck to the husband!  I think he was trying not to burst into laughter!

The comment about why people love flowers?  I think he indrectly meant why men love women.  Zhimo stupidly said because flowers were beautiful.

mparthur:
The comment about why people love flowers?  I think he indrectly meant why men love women.  Zhimo stupidly said because flowers were beautiful.

His question and answer were so beautiful 

liz mathew:

Yes...indeed,  the look he gives  says it all...   very interesting.  only thing is his voice... kind of feel bad,  bcoz when its your own voice, you can emote it better... !  I think I kind of missed the part where she overhears some big secret. 

I was wondering if its his real voice.  

I don't usually watch until they complete airing but I couldn't wait to start watching. So far loving it hoping they don't disappoint.  Their interactions are really good.

Its You:

I was wondering if its his real voice.  

I don't usually watch until they complete airing but I couldn't wait to start watching. So far loving it hoping they don't disappoint.  Their interactions are really good.

Dubbed.

Sirry Usly:

His question and answer were so beautiful 

'Flowers' are full of life.  They always move up towards the sun.  A person like myself, who has stranded  in this stagnant water yearns for this very much."

Lord Ding is opening up his heart.  

This drama has a good banter between the ML and FL.  The conversation is very adult and no cutie acts from the FL to attract the ML's attention except her wits and cunning tricks.

The best is both are very clever so they have a great rapport,  and you feel good watching their banter... my my isnt she an imp...? and he is letting on...  

Voice is something I am still not happy with..  but I can understand,  in Minglan he was bold and loud, here he is more or less in shackles, means he knows who is behind and at the same time dont want to hurt those close to him. So I am fooling myself saying  this is a subdued person's voice.... lol!!

liz mathew:

The best is both are very clever so they have a great rapport,  and you feel good watching their banter... my my isnt she an imp...? and he is letting on...  

Voice is something I am still not happy with..  but I can understand,  in Minglan he was bold and loud, here he is more or less in shackles, means he knows who is behind and at the same time dont want to hurt those close to him. So I am fooling myself saying  this is a subdued person's voice.... lol!!

I can handle the voice but the wig doesn't look good on FSF.  It looks like a plastic cap placed on his crown.  Not good.  

Overall, I always chuckle whenever I see them having a banter.

Episode 11

While they were enjoying the pastry, Lord Ding wiped off the crust off MZH's mouth.  The scene is sweet. 

Episode 12

I love the butler's monologue and his prayer:

"In Lord Ding's residence, even the fish are male."

".. to have two children in three years and three children in five years.  Regardless of gender, the more, the better."

Lord Ding stopped on his steps looking stunned.

mparthur:

Episode 12

I love the butler's monologue and his prayer:

"In Lord Ding's residence, even the fish is male."

".. to have two children in three years and three children in five years.  Regardless of gender, the more, the better."

Lord Ding stopped on his steps looking stunned.

That was so funny