Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: fantasy🌸
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 7, 2022
On No Gain, No Love • Aug 31, 2024
I heard than byeon woo will appear as cameo in this drama! it's official as I read a article in dml! I so excited!!
4 0
Replying to Hairlossmaxing • Aug 31, 2024
The frog is so shittttt broo it's the mosstt plotless drama I hv ever watched and go minsi looks like a frog hersef,…
wow watch the nonsense u spout! how much hatred u might have inside you! atleast let god help you !
3 0
On Love Next Door • Aug 31, 2024
5 hrs more... feels so long! guys after u watch the drama pls share ur thoughts about the latest ep and ignore the troll accounts.
15 2
Replying to spicyme1 • Aug 31, 2024
no u r right. watch the frog. this is overrated and nothing special romcom with abusive women that look like men.
that drama is just like ur sh*t comment
5 1
Replying to OliviaW • Aug 31, 2024
At the end of ep 4 in LND, is that the same place where su hoo & jukyung met again in true beauty? That place…
wow u have a very good memory 😮
5 4
Replying to Hairlossmaxing • Aug 31, 2024
The frog is so shittttt broo it's the mosstt plotless drama I hv ever watched and go minsi looks like a frog hersef,…
so truee...I also felt the same lol
3 1
Replying to 11774507 • Aug 31, 2024
It's a shame that you missed Lighter's comment (directed at you), below. You missed a learning opportunity. It's…
now hear me talk nonsense. I watched 2 eps of frog and it was absolutely like ur irritating , irrational , boring and waste comments . see everyone knows to talk nonsense but knows ones limits and stays away from the drama if we don't like it . first learn how to comment and then use mdl
7 0
Replying to KevinToronto • Aug 31, 2024
I just blocked an account that was created on August 29th. However, I think we will be playing a game of Whack-a-Mole,…
what a good idea!
3 0
Replying to Lighter • Aug 30, 2024
Just give them a kiss already! 😩🔥 You know what I want? An intense, angry angst scene with a jealous confession…
see Couldday,
if u don't like the show or someone's feelings on a particular show,pls refrain from commenting or even visiting this show page and comment only on the shows u prefer. nothing changes if u just block someone or spread hatred to a show with ur silly and worthless comments .
8 1
Replying to C_ktrovertL • Aug 30, 2024
Title Queen Woo
to @wynwyn555see as a women I want to say you something. I was also hesitant to watch this show at the beginning…
thanks for understanding and I do support you in the case of making others aware of such content but why hurt yourself in the process and others too?
0 2
Replying to C_ktrovertL • Aug 30, 2024
Title Queen Woo
to @wynwyn555see as a women I want to say you something. I was also hesitant to watch this show at the beginning…
hope it helps her as well
1 0
Replying to Jaid • Aug 30, 2024
Overrated Tbh Nothing Extra Ordinary Still All the Hype
thx for letting others know...but don't worry we will still support and it won't affect us .
23 2
Replying to Wynwyn555 • Aug 30, 2024
Title Queen Woo
@TearsTears stop spamming my notifications after blocking me, talking to a wall. You‘re so brave yapping and…
to @wynwyn555
see as a women I want to say you something. I was also hesitant to watch this show at the beginning due to explicit content as I am also well against it and highly despise such content. but when people praised the storyline apart from explicit content , I decided to give it a try but while watching I forwarded all the scenes which includes the past kiss between Chang wook and jong seo, so now the review I will give about this drama is purely adult friendly and I would say apart from a lot a violence ,it tells a story about a married women in the past who suffers and tries to overcome it after her husband's death. and for the explicit content they portrayed I have no words. so if such content hurt you , pls refrain from watching and I understand u also have a point and u want people to understand but u don't have to be rude that's it.if this also offened you , I would like to apologise and pls refrain commenting anything rude even if it offened you.
5 6
Replying to C_ktrovertL • Aug 30, 2024
God if u don't like it pls ignore and don't OVER express ur feelings twice!
oh I see... I have also seen similar situations
0 0
Replying to Dimri i Burrave • Aug 30, 2024
overrated
God if u don't like it pls ignore and don't OVER express ur feelings twice!
11 7
Replying to C_ktrovertL • Aug 30, 2024
yes before this a account called @busybee did this nasty work and now this new account. I don't know if these…
not the same account but a similar account that I came across for the drama hidden love taking nonsense about zhao lusi.
0 1
Replying to C_ktrovertL • Aug 30, 2024
After reading this article I have a doubt... The ml said he didn't have any ex and lover before right? now from…
oh ok.
3 0
Replying to Lighter • Aug 30, 2024
can't move on from the kiss of ML and FL wants more of them
I can't move on from the fact that it was all a dream!
2 0