Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: fantasy🌸
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 7, 2022
Replying to Ivy • Sep 2, 2024
If you're enjoying the drama why would you stop simply because of the ratings? Especially MDL ratings if that's…
believe us not the ml rating and give it a try and it's good. especially ep 5. actually I only rate overall and don't rate ep wise.
1 0
Replying to KaKaShi17 • Sep 2, 2024
I feel 8th or 10thThey will do it on Sunday for sure I feel lol😂😂They want us to wait a week then to see…
good theory !😆
1 0
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Sep 2, 2024
That seems a pretty heavy topic and situation for a Kdrama Rom-Com, not impossible. And I’m not saying you’re…
thanks for sharing !
1 0
Replying to sai • Sep 1, 2024
atp the show is cliche but at the same time a bit different ? but i never was expecting something new so it’s…
wow.. loved ur opinion. I am also expecting he will propose by 9 or 10th ep. and I also saw a interview of the cast in salon drip 2 , 2fl says that we viewers should not just expect romance but also other stuff like friendship, family problems , dream realization ect.so I think romance will start a little later only.
4 0
Replying to yasmine • Sep 1, 2024
Today's episode was really great but will Choi Seung Hyo tell her about his feelings or not and if he tells her…
so truee... my head started to explode today itself but 6 more days to go😭
1 0
On Love Next Door • Sep 1, 2024
do u guys think we can expect the feelings reveal ep, ie. proposal ep will be next week ep(7-8 )or the further week ep( 9-10 )
0 6
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Sep 1, 2024
Wasn’t there a scene with the ml, as a child, running out of the house (at night) as his mother gets in the…
yes I also noticed . so I think our guess might be right.
2 0
On Love Next Door • Sep 1, 2024
Title Love Next Door Spoiler
even after seeing ep 6, I strongly believe that the 2ml is not the father of the child. when he told the girl's mother is far away * ie heaven*, I think he might have meant his sister or sil. what do u guys guess? or is he the real father?
9 1
On Love Next Door • Sep 1, 2024
Title Love Next Door Spoiler
few in the comments and other source in internet are saying that next week fl will reveal us the reason of that 1 yr break from her career and they are saying that the reason is that SHE WAS PREGNANT ! and then maybe aborted or something.....do u guys believe it that it's true ?
what do u guys think? I would be seriously disappointed.
1 4
On Love Next Door • Sep 1, 2024
Title Love Next Door Spoiler
as they cleared the doubt of us that the fl ' s father was not cheating and so on and explained us clearly, why didn't they do the same thing about the scene where the ml hears the fl tell she still loves her ex? so it was not a misunderstanding? she meant it?
2 0
On Love Next Door • Sep 1, 2024
Title Love Next Door Spoiler
yesterday everyone was asking what the ml's mother wanted to him to forget and many ( including me ) guessed that she wanted him to forgot the past where she was not able to be present through ml up and downs and though his trauma and accident.
but when I saw the scene where the suk《 lanvender》group were talking about fl's father cheating, ml's mother got so shocked hearing it that the drink choked her. so I think ml's mother could have done something similar and only the ml knows and not her husband , so she wanted to forgot .
another reference is that, she wrote in French so her friends don't know about it but they know that she was not with his son during his past so it should be something different.
what do u guys think?
5 5
Replying to C_ktrovertL • Sep 1, 2024
thx for letting others know...but don't worry we will still support and it won't affect us .
actually I respect everyone's point of view unless they talk shit about the actors and their looks. so comparatively ur was less harmful and no curse speech ,so was my reply.
0 0
Replying to Lily • Sep 1, 2024
I'm at my breaking point I’m dying to see them kiss! This is agony, and my heart can’t handle it much longer.…
soo true
1 0
Replying to Mary • Sep 1, 2024
Title Love Next Door Spoiler
Her cheating ex appears. Ugh.
yep next week fl ex and now ml will feel jealous
0 1
Replying to Jsksoskbsbsbjsksks • Sep 1, 2024
Someone give the link to watch ep 6 pleaseeeee if available 😭🙏
netflix it will come by 7 :30 pm ist . other sites like myasain it will come by 8:30 to 9 :30 pm ist. I'll try to send the link of myasain once it comes.
1 0
Replying to C_ktrovertL • Sep 1, 2024
she also recently acted in a drama called kiss sixth sense as the fl. the drama was good . you can give it a try…
that's true same thing I thought about soo min and hae in they look like late 20s not in their 30s😭
1 0
Replying to pinktulips69 • Sep 1, 2024
that is genuinely so dumb and I'm not talking about you but the ones who are posting such theory. If she really…
🤣🤣lol
0 0
Replying to Wookie • Sep 1, 2024
Title Queen Woo
MDL have to purify this website, there is lots of fake people
soo true .
0 0