Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: fantasy🌸
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 7, 2022
Replying to DimitarTosevski • Sep 9, 2024
It's way better than no gain no love
it's actually better than NGNL , but I love the ml there so I'll watch it atleast for him
2 1
Replying to 11774507 • Sep 9, 2024
I thought people (not me) were upset because they expected a Comedy, not a Drama?
I mean there were no tags of melodrama here so some people with weak Heart might feel disappointed. ( not me)
1 0
Replying to Smiling • Sep 9, 2024
I was planning on watching this soon, but now myasiantv,ac doesn't work for me. Any one got good alternatives.
using a VPN , u can still access those sites.
0 0
Replying to Tom • Sep 9, 2024
I don't mind the cancer story in itself, but I'm struggling to suspend my disbelief about Seokryu, who was so…
I think this part is soo similar to qot. there also fl has cancer and tells not to tell anyone and the fl's mother treats her partially cause her brother was weak from birth and when she knew it she realises her mistake .
1 0
Replying to Sweet Savage • Sep 9, 2024
Can I get VIP for ep 9 and 10?😂😂😂
haha..we should only contact hae in for that🤣
3 0
Replying to fakadooo • Sep 9, 2024
i am fully seated for eps 9 and 10! let’s have ittttthat proposal in the preview is bothering me. like i had…
I think it's the past. just wait a week for results 🥲
2 3
Replying to YENTER • Sep 9, 2024
kiss is too much I'll be okay with a hug ...bcz if she doesn't I will (from my screen unfortunately. )
sure.. me too
1 0
On Love Next Door • Sep 9, 2024
Title Love Next Door Spoiler
I don't know but I just feel that by seeing next week preview, when seung hyo gets angry at her for not telling about her diagnosis , and they talk in a serious romantic emotional talk, I think she might kiss him but only if that proposal by her ex is past.
4 2
Replying to ColourMePurple • Sep 9, 2024
I don't understand her parents. Do they look down on cooking as a profession? Just because the father is unhappy…
they are simply portraying the reality. parents do that. loving that they show us the real world. but I do understand her anger.
11 4
Replying to 11774507 • Sep 9, 2024
What if… the ML’s past “experience” was with the FL’s mom? Her house was empty at the time, and he was…
I think that's the case..she remember his name right?
0 2
Replying to MindfulWanderings • Sep 9, 2024
somebody said it’ll be a party from 11 to end … I sure hope that is the literal truth 🫠🥳🥹I want to…
me too!
1 0
On Love Next Door • Sep 9, 2024
Title Love Next Door Spoiler
guys in insta I read that people who watched their melon live, said that hae in said that from ep 11 it's all romance and stuff what we waited for and it will be also happy ending. so guys let's wait 1 more week and also believe hae in.
11 4
Replying to icesea • Sep 9, 2024
not 70% of the tumor but 70% of the stomach wasn't it?
ok...but my doubt is she is show always hungry and eating so much..frequent hungry is ok but can she eat a lot?or I remembered wrong?
0 1
Replying to icesea • Sep 8, 2024
Title Love Next Door Spoiler
not 70% of the tumor but 70% of the stomach wasn't it?
yes 70% of the stomach only . I mean that's what I remember. so ur saying 30 % tumor remaining?
0 3
Replying to C_ktrovertL • Sep 8, 2024
so true.. what the hell happened to her ? she accepts his proposal after he cheats on her ? what about her love?…
that's right
1 0
Replying to 11774507 • Sep 8, 2024
Never trust the previews!
haha hope it turns out like that next week
0 0
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Sep 8, 2024
Title Love Next Door Spoiler
When she took the year off in the US, her coworker were sort of laughing at it. I don’t think even jerks would…
when it was released on netflix I went to first see the ep 9 preview but instead I see ep 8 end also that's where it's mentioned
2 0
Replying to Souldrama • Sep 8, 2024
Yeah I saw it too ... I didn't expect this.
same feeling.
0 0
Replying to Souldrama • Sep 8, 2024
Yeah I saw it too ... I didn't expect this.
I also wanted to say to someone or I'll get mad !
0 3