Where does it say it has a sad ending? Are there such theories?
ya so many people are relating that it would be a sad ending and some people say they heard it would be one and others connect it will the nosebleed and 1 Yr breakðŸ˜ðŸ˜
I am not sure but as we can see in the preview next week also we can see ml's ex present . so I think she will be there for more 2 eps . about the fl's ex who will come next ep only , I think he will also be there for 2 to 4 eps.
The ML'S expression at the end of ep 6 was so good. You could see the discomfort, frustration, anger, it's almost…
by seeing ep 7 preview , I think with that all emotions he was going to confess his feelings but got interrupted by fl's ex. that's why in ep 7 preview end he says he will confess his feelings atleast this time . this is just my guess.
why are seok-ryu's family living penny to penny if she worked such a big job in the us for nearly 10 years??
I think once her father similarly got cheated and lost all money and this was the second attempt but saved. other theory might be that in the beginning eps we can see that her mom never used any makeup fl sent from abroad . so they might have not accepted money from her the similar way.
Well does any one has any theory regarfing what actually happened to SR during that one year when she took the…
either bullying , pressure or depressed due to peers or maybe pregnant and abortion. those are the 2 theories I have come across. but after ep 6 , some people are relating her nosebleed that she might have some illness or had some terminal illness in the past. I hope the story does not get converted to qot🥲
this is just my guess.
other theory might be that in the beginning eps we can see that her mom never used any makeup fl sent from abroad . so they might have not accepted money from her the similar way.
those are the 2 theories I have come across.
but after ep 6 , some people are relating her nosebleed that she might have some illness or had some terminal illness in the past. I hope the story does not get converted to qot🥲