K-Drama Replying to Daisy • Mar 11, 2023
Title Dear Liar
Where can I watch this?
mangotv channel on YT
0 0
On Dear Liar • Mar 11, 2023
Title Dear Liar
fan zhixin yet again wearing glasses and doing what he does. i was already so impressed by him in my lethal man and so far I have watched 2 eps of this drama and It is so Good!!!!
8 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Mar 5, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance Spoiler
They really rushed the ending and the drama started to go downhill after ep 12 i had really high hopes but bruh left me unsatisfied
3 0
Replying to doom • Mar 2, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
agreed the ost album of this drama is so gold I can't emphasis enough!! the songs were telling a tale on their…
oh my she was on point ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ I have been so obsessed with love again, you're mine and trouble I'm in. the ost is going to always remind me of this drama and I will always feel that little pinch of pain and admiration
3 1
On Well-Intended Love • Mar 2, 2023
Title Well-Intended Love
trashiest drama ever
5 0
On Have a Crush on You • Mar 2, 2023
Title Have a Crush on You Spoiler
i really stopped watching after ep 30 so that the ending won't ruin the drama for me
1 0
Replying to Mae08ph • Mar 2, 2023
Title Have a Crush on You Spoiler
I just want to explain the ending for some, it is not really that bad. Actually I am looking forward to it. Some…
but giving the guy the amnesia brings everything back to square 1. he doesn't remember her, doesn't remember the unfair treatment he gave her and everything that he did to her. so that means he doesn't have that redeeming guilt anymore.
0 0
On The Forbidden Flower • Mar 2, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
I am so devastated rn. now that I have finished the drama Idk how to move on from my life. i feel like my day is on a pause and I can't move further
5 3
Replying to eeveefoxy • Mar 2, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
What do I do with myself now that this has ended? Any recommedations for something similar please?
there is this movie you can watch that has kinda same story "send you a little red flower"
0 1
Replying to Ashzk • Mar 2, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
What a breathtaking drama everything was just beyond perfect. Jerry yan such a seasoned actor surprisingly this…
the FL is really talented !! you should check out perfect and casual she is amazing there too
1 0
Replying to rationalbeings • Mar 2, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
40% of this drama's credit needs to go to the music director. Osts are always an added bonus to a good drama but…
agreed the ost album of this drama is so gold I can't emphasis enough!! the songs were telling a tale on their own!!
6 3
Replying to Sandhya • Mar 2, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
This drama became one of my fav drama..🤧 So emotionalCan anyone recommend good dramas like this one?? I havent…
as the first comment recommended - someday or one day, shining for one thing, moonlight, forever and ever, crush. these are some good romantic dramas with great chemistry!
0 1
On The Forbidden Flower • Mar 2, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
Idk what I'll do with my life once this drama ends
7 2
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 28, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
I am hooked. that's all I can say rn. like the chokehold this drama has on rn that's the only sentence I can form
5 0
On Have a Crush on You • Feb 25, 2023
Title Have a Crush on You
so i Just read all the comments and now I am so scared about the ending
1 1
On My Lethal Man • Jan 30, 2023
Title My Lethal Man
the only unendurable factor of this drama is Rao meina. she is really such an annoying character
7 0
Replying to fiffyJang • Jan 30, 2023
Title My Lethal Man
I'm in the middle of searching for new drama after leaving SOTM in the hanging. Hahah.So I came across this drama…
nah it's not even a tiny bit similar to maid's revenge
0 0
On My Lethal Man • Jan 29, 2023
Title My Lethal Man
BOY THE WAY I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS DRAMA. I STARTED WATCHING THE DRAMA BECAUSE OF THE COMMENTS HERE AND LET ME TELL YOU THEY SAY RIGHTFULLY SO !! THE DRAMA IS GOOD!
5 0
On Alice in Borderland Season 2 • Dec 23, 2022
Title Alice in Borderland Season 2
please i am loving each and every bit of this
1 0
On The Forbidden Marriage • Dec 22, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage
this drama is so wholesome ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
7 1