K-Drama
On The First Responders Season 2 • Dec 10, 2022
Title The First Responders Season 2
S2 is already confirmed?
2 3
On The First Responders • Dec 10, 2022
Title The First Responders
This show just keeps getting better and better
7 0
Replying to Kang Jia • Dec 9, 2022
Title Connect
This is so true and I wil never understand people who don't want to watch things that are different from the typical…
yes exactly! i really enjoyed the series and I am anticipating a S2 as well!
1 1
Replying to AbuHammer • Dec 9, 2022
Title Connect
So true, the rating is too high for this sh1t drama
if you have a different opinion from mine then make your own comment and don't reply under my post
1 0
On Connect • Dec 8, 2022
Title Connect
i have said this before when somebody dropped and I am gonna say it again. To never trust the MDL's ratings when it comes to korean thrillers. the audience can never and will never understand how a gore thriller works.
14 7
Replying to Lavenderrr • Dec 8, 2022
Title Connect
anyone understood the ending?
Yes it's actually an open ending we may get the s2
0 2
On Connect • Dec 7, 2022
Title Connect
i AM SO LOVING IT SO FAR
2 0
Architectofnonsence • Dec 7, 2022
Review Connect
you literally have never watched venom If you think this was anything like venom. It was more like Tokyo ghoul. this drama is supposed to be gore because gore is one of its main genre.
5 0
On Since I Met U • Nov 30, 2022
Title Since I Met U
As previous comments, I wasn't sure about this drama too ! and now that I am watching it I keep on smiling like an idiot. the main couple is so wholesome and the slow romance is to die for ! Even the second couple is wholesome to watch, they don't cringe me out usually a problem i face often in cdramas. however still the acting is lacking for the second couple in the drama
1 0
Replying to Aki • Nov 22, 2022
Title Cheer Up
why? is it because she didn't end up with Suho? if that's so then damn you should know FL and ML are endgame no…
lol wtf why are you assuming that I would like suho ? i literally said that I am dropping it because of the draggy love triangle? i hated that the second lead jerk kissed the FL when she was drunk that's a huge red flag for me. He didn't even get reprimanded for that. i hate dramas like these that's why I dropped it
2 2
On Cheer Up • Nov 21, 2022
Title Cheer Up
Dropped it the story the whole love triangle is a huge disappointment
8 4
Replying to doom • Nov 19, 2022
Title Somebody
the animal was CGI and this series is literally a psycho thriller, we literally had people being murdered in this…
omg !!!! is that so ??? then I am really glad I was able to help you and clear your delusion up !!! you are welcome!!!
0 0
Replying to Somebody • Nov 19, 2022
Title Somebody
Replying to deleted comment
the animal was CGI and this series is literally a psycho thriller, we literally had people being murdered in this series. The warning was quiet evident even in the genre of the drama ma'am
2 2
Replying to KellyFlower • Nov 19, 2022
Title Somebody
can you please tell me if it's in all the episodes or just one?
just one that cat looks super CGI since it's CGI
1 0
On Somebody • Nov 19, 2022
Title Somebody
the relationship between Yuno X Someone something that needs to be studied like seriously there conversations were so hilarious.
9 0
On Somebody • Nov 18, 2022
Title Somebody
I have never trusted MDL's ratings on thriller dramas anyone, but to see it having such low ratings??? disappointing. the ratings do no justice to it. The drama is so thrilling that I can't stop. I keep watching knowing very well that I have classes in the morning
11 2
On Yonder • Nov 18, 2022
Title Yonder
this drama is really heavy and whimsical
9 0
On The First Responders • Nov 18, 2022
Title The First Responders
a very good pilot episode tbh, I can see this drama being a squad goals
1 0
On Reborn Rich • Nov 18, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
JOONGKI IS BACK WITH A BANG!
7 0
Replying to Lili • Nov 18, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
Is there no legal platform for indonesia? I really want to watch it:(
there's no legal platform however you can watch it on this app "HiTV" it's like Viki
0 1