Editorials
Replying to FlowerWishes • Jan 6, 2025
Article 'When the Phone Rings' sparks outrage for misrepresentation of Israel-Palestine conflict
To Lily Alice, the author of this article: This is the most biased article I have ever seen, one which tries to…
Thank you. The number of self-righteous ignorant people on the internet patting themselves on the back while excusing literal terrorism is crazy.
6 0
Lily Alice • Jan 6, 2025
Article 'When the Phone Rings' sparks outrage for misrepresentation of Israel-Palestine conflict
Even if this was meant to be real life (It isn't) - Pretending Israel's Iron Dome hasn't been bombarded with air strikes for years now by would-be terrorists and that Palestine hasn't taken a bunch of innocent people hostage is an insane amount of copium. #ReleaseTheHostages
25 13
Replying to KeniaLopes21 • Jan 5, 2025
Title High School Frenemy
I watched the first episode and got very tense about the scenes involving the teachers. I've been a middle and…
Sweetness is even sweeter after some bitterness - these teachers go through a HARD KNOCK LIFE but I promise it's worth it.
3 0
On Apo Nattawin Wattanagitiphat • Jan 5, 2025
Person Apo Nattawin Wattanagitiphat
Kicking off your directorial debut with a GL series? If you pull this off, I will love you even more than I do after KP, and that's a LOT.
3 0
On Barcode Tinnasit Isarapongporn • Jan 5, 2025
Person Barcode Tinnasit Isarapongporn
Whoever they pair him with better take good care of him! Love you baby Barcode!
1 0
On Art Pawaret Prapapornvorakul • Jan 5, 2025
Person Art Pawaret Prapapornvorakul
He's so cute, I look forward to seeing him in something a little less arthouse than WINDS.
0 0
Replying to 100dollarbill • Jan 3, 2025
Title TharnType
this is going to sound funny but gulf is considered dark skinned / tanned in thailand...
That's kind of my point - The vast majority of Thai people are MUCH darker than Gulf; when I walk around SOI 11 I'm surrounded by people darker than some African Americans and that's completely normal. All skin tones are beautiful, but it'd be nice if we got some unbleached diversity in lakorns; these skin-lightening products & camera filters they use to make actors like Gulf, Singto, Barcode, Joong, etc. look light-bright-halfway-white are diabolical, but the fact that they never cast anyone darker than that EXCEPT as gangsters, villains, and transgender comic relief characters shows they know EXACTLY who real darker-skinned Thai people are, and simply do not cast them in serious, mainstream roles.
2 2
FirFirMeow • Jan 3, 2025
Photo Photo
First has the most aesthetically-pleasing upper lip of any living individual on Earth, so help me.
0 0
On Nani Hirunkit Changkham • Jan 2, 2025
Person Nani Hirunkit Changkham
Anyone know how he got that scar on his throat? It looks like it's from a tracheotomy.
0 2
Replying to Fangirl1973 • Jan 2, 2025
Title Fourever You (Uncut Ver.)
Completely agree! Ter just comes across as frigid, I also get that a character doesn’t need to be all touchy…
Considering that we KNOW how much of a sassy diva Cooheart can be, it's crazy that this man is pushing 30 and still playing these stale roles. Johan is definitely giving overburdened & overbearing CEO, I love it.
2 0
On Himawari Tajiri • Jan 1, 2025
Person Himawari Tajiri
She is so precious in High School Frenemy, I hope she gets more roles, she is adorable!
11 0
FirFirMeow • Dec 31, 2024
Photo Photo
They. Are. So. Precious. I. Can't. Even.
0 0
saraleo • Dec 31, 2024
Photo Photo
this is diabolical behavior
1 0
On First Kanaphan Puitrakul • Dec 31, 2024
Person First Kanaphan Puitrakul
Someone should change his picture here to one where he's smiling, our boy is literally famous for his beautiful smile.
16 0
MimiTheReaper • Dec 31, 2024
Review LoveSick 2024
Trying not to piss myself laughing at how the number of characters grew in every paragraph but that is pretty accurate to what the show felt like frfr - at the end of camp when they're all holding hands and swaying I was like 'Holy ff- I know ALL their names AND who they're dating'. 😩
5 0
On Fourever You (Uncut Ver.) • Dec 31, 2024
Title Fourever You (Uncut Ver.)
It is absolutely Easter's right to not want to be touched/hugged/kissed. But why anyone on the production team thought we wanted to watch a show with a main character who rebuffs every advance from his established boyfriend, both in public and private, is an absolute mystery to me. The HillTer interactions are PAINFUL. I'm sorry Hill - you seem like a great guy, but Ter is just not that into you.
25 7
Replying to xuxanxoxo • Dec 31, 2024
Title Your Sky
There's always the second couple! And they may even give Oh a little romance with the guy who gave him a hanky.
that's cold af
0 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Dec 31, 2024
Title Your Sky
You mean to tell me that Oh fell in love with Rak because his dumbass doesn't know how to look for cars when crossing…
I haven't heard 'whoop that trick!' since middle school, lmaooo
3 1
On Your Sky • Dec 31, 2024
Title Your Sky
I'm glad Lee is so chill and really loves his brother because the way their parents dote on Fah could cause serious resentment/rebellion in the younger sibling.
23 1
On 609 Bedtime Story • Dec 30, 2024
Title 609 Bedtime Story
I've skipped this series for so long because of the low rating, but I'm going to watch it just because I love OhmFluke - how bad can it be??
0 2