Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 13, 2022
Replying to gofree • May 30, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
I was so scared, the horse's condition was bad before they started filming; they could have changed it. Thank…
Don't want to believe in these superstitions becos our n his bad luck started even before the start of the horse year in china😒 but this shall too pass!! 🤞🧘🧘
1 0
Replying to gofree • May 30, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
I was so scared, the horse's condition was bad before they started filming; they could have changed it. Thank…
There r real xth!! Atleast the one i see on twitter are!! N I saw them saying the same!
0 1
Replying to Kokuto • May 30, 2026
I don't think that is the official Tencent list, is it?
Idk, I was also asking that only😅
0 1
Replying to gofree • May 30, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
I was so scared, the horse's condition was bad before they started filming; they could have changed it. Thank…
Why r xth cooking stories! Yeah the horse did look disturbed before starting the shoot n it was negligence of production team but saying JC was ignored, when he is their main lead, n utmost priority! They have crores of money invested in this project n they can't deliberately play with that by ignoring him! Smh, fans n their habit to over victimize each n everything🙄 anyway, i m so thankful to God he looked so fine n usual in the night shoot playing with his sons😹 that made me so relieved! I was scared he atleast must have hurt his palms, but he is a tough man! N I m so proud of him! 🧿🧿🧿
1 3
Replying to joa • May 30, 2026
It appears that Zhang HaoWei has been replaced by Li XinZe on the iqiyi cast list. Its a pity cos i quite like…
That means we will have AI face replacement, 😣 I heard it looks bad this face replacement
4 2
Replying to joa • May 30, 2026
So many big titles in June. Its going to be a tough fight.
Yeah 😿 stupid tencent
2 0
Replying to Kokuto • May 30, 2026
We've been able to reserve it on Tencent for years. But I wonder why they are splitting it with iQiyi? It never…
But having it on more platforms doesn't it mean wider recognition? Even uts2 was on both platforms when uts first season got very successful n recognised.
0 1
Replying to Leileizi • May 30, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
This is making me thankful I'm mostly off social media and out of the loop. I usually just look at fan accounts…
Exactly! He is the boss, I don't understand why xth think there is another boss who is above JC running his studio!
1 0
Replying to Leileizi • May 30, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
Oof. I've fallen off horses before and can tell you it HURTS. The ground is farther away than you think! I can't…
That's so scary 😿
0 0
Replying to Kokuto • May 29, 2026
Has anyone seen anything about Wang Chu Ran doing a Hi6 episode? There's a rumor that Tan Jian Ci will be doing…
That was just a rumor abt JC too! Not true.
1 1
Replying to gofree • May 29, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
I was so scared, the horse's condition was bad before they started filming; they could have changed it. Thank…
Praying hard no more accidents n smooth wrap up along with his health improvement soon😭🙏🤲
4 1
Replying to gofree • May 29, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
I was so scared, the horse's condition was bad before they started filming; they could have changed it. Thank…
What false information he meant? Who was spreading it? Anyway I m so thankful to God he is ok😭 XTH r anyway on the edge with everything happening around n on top of that add these accidents that keep happening with him! 😔 Luck is surely not on our side this horse year!
2 16
On Tan Jian Ci • May 29, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
OMG!! I just saw JC fell of the horse, thank God he is skilled rider so the fall wasn't bad n he didn't get hurt😭 but still it's such a bad management to give him a scaredy horse😒 i was already worried about him still having cold n hives n now these accidents keep happening with him!! God Pls protect him n hope this drama wraps up soon n JC is freed for some rest n recuperation😭🤞 15th pls come soon!!
4 22
Replying to gofree • May 28, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
I don’t see this as sabotaging the drama cause as you said "to each their own". Personally, I’ve never…
But previously I don't think he was part of big historical drama as main lead, anyway, let's not argue amongst ourselves, yeah to each it's own, i ranted what I felt. If u think otherwise, that's upto you. N I don't think I said anything that would harm him. Becos obviously I will always be only his well wisher. Peace out✌️
1 0
Replying to MayaDavid • May 28, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
It is distressing. I have been following the drama on weibo and other places. There has been a lot of justified…
Yeah about her evil agency I will agree, I will also agree xth just focusing on him n promoting only him, but I will never agree in xth trying to show off JC having a good n happy time with a sidey when he has a good rapport with everyone! So don't twist it just to spite the other party to show that our fav is having good times only with someone else becos it's not true n it's wrong to portray that! It only harms his image!
0 0
Replying to Kokuto • May 28, 2026
I am just stunned by everything released today. I had high expectations, but this far exceeds it. The cinematography,…
Same! I hope the drama n its ratings n critical acclaim are just as amazing! 🤞
3 1
Replying to 9lives • May 28, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
Not sure what is going on with that cesspool that is Twitter (I refuse to call it X), but no XTH would actively…
But then u agreed with everything over what the above larifa said! She was saying exactly this thing, do few fans not realise how bad it will look on JC? Actors n their fans r supposed to bring more traffic on the drama n not create drama, thats how they sabotage the drama! I m glad the number of xth on twitter r very less, hence this thing can be ignored.
0 1
Replying to 9lives • May 28, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
Not sure what is going on with that cesspool that is Twitter (I refuse to call it X), but no XTH would actively…
Exactly this! I m ok if they crop everyone out n just focus on him, but then it should be for EVERYONE! not jst one! Then he shouldn't be forced ship with a sidey actress as if to show that JC is very happy n harmonious with only that person n not another. He is professional n harmonious with everyone. By doing all this it looks bad on him more u know.
0 3