Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 13, 2022
Replying to FIRST CHOICE • May 15, 2026
It's just an impression. If this were true, then there wouldn't be the extra episode at all, there wouldn't be…
I know all this, I m not stupid!! I have read the novel n so I know what to expect but now it seems so different from what I have read, n so I m not happy.. that's it.
0 1
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 15, 2026
I dnt understand why they changed so much of second half frm the novel n frm the daily reuters i m seeing are…
I m so pissed! I will take a break from these daily reuters of cross ships n this page. Becos it's only making me lose interest from the drama. N fans from both sides(not fans on MDL) r also not making it easy n so I m done.
0 0
On Dancing with the Tide • May 15, 2026
I dnt understand why they changed so much of second half frm the novel n frm the daily reuters i m seeing are we now supposed to root for XQS × NP ship and Nanyi × ZYH ship? Becos i have seen more reuters of these ships than of the "supposed" main ship! 😑 No wonder they decided those lollipop extra happy episodes to make up for these changes in the actual drama!!
1 16
Replying to Deirdre19 • May 15, 2026
Take note! Xiahou Jun doesn’t like other people to touch what is “his” 😁http://xhslink.com/o/3kE6hCMxgwy
😹
0 0
Replying to joa • May 15, 2026
How very apt that the Zhou (boat) in the chinese title HeBuTongZhouDu is the Titanic. And it sank! Tragedy..😅
Oh yes! N jack also died while rose lived on🤣
1 0
Replying to joa • May 15, 2026
Title Dancing with the Tide Spoiler
Our poor NanYi..原声哭的我心好疼啊🥲 http://xhslink.com/o/6vl64cI6Dp
Woww!! In this drama is there anyone who doesn't have a miserable life! I don't even know who is more pitiful! Male lead who suffered whole life, bore a bad name inspite of doing good for the nation n dying a cruel death, or female lead who also suffered whole life but gets to live a miserable life forever or we the audience who has to see all this n suffer in misery along with suffering due to other things irl😞
1 0
Replying to Deirdre19 • May 15, 2026
On a happier note, Zheng Yecheng has wrapped his role as Pang Yu. I think it was today, but I cannot be sure.http://xhslink.com/o/6uzDetZZErD
It wasn't today. He wrapped his role on the same day he was shooting with JC. I saw this wrap video on the same day.
1 0
Replying to Leileizi • May 14, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
I want it to come out too. I've watched every show where he's the ML, some more than once. I've started trying…
She started loving tsj as YSQ even before XL came in her life. She was heartbroken when his real identity was revealed n then went to find solace with XL🤡 this was always her pattern! Tsj breaking her heart after giving her hopes n then she going to find solace in XL🤡
0 1
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 14, 2026
Title Dancing with the Tide Spoiler
Well tbh i have seen on MDL a lot, people won't watch a drama with bad endings nowadays, I mean few would but…
Yesterdays or anydays reuters of XQS has got nothing to do with XL for me. Infact I never ever take one ckt trauma to another even by same actor. I was pained by XQS himself. All he did was good for the nations people to save a dynasty n in the end still got a death more cruel than the actual villains, that's what was very painful. He didn't deserve that!!
1 0
Replying to FIRST CHOICE • May 14, 2026
Today they are filming on the boat 😎https://x.com/Lala_JCT/status/2054765827887390964
It's raining over there! Outdoor shoot would be cancelled I guess.
0 4
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 14, 2026
Well tbh i have seen on MDL a lot, people won't watch a drama with bad endings nowadays, I mean few would but…
I read novels only if they have happy ending🤣 n I read comments to know that if they r ending happily or not🤣 this one i read only becos JC took this drama😭
0 1
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 14, 2026
Well tbh i have seen on MDL a lot, people won't watch a drama with bad endings nowadays, I mean few would but…
Yup international fans would appreciate horrible ending dramas of korea becos they r so hyped anyways but when it comes to cdrama they draw a line🤷 I find it very ironic! I mean I don't like BE regardless of nation.. I never watch dramas having too much bloodbath n violence n people dying. I was having difficulty in breathing n heaviness the whole day yesterday after jst seeing the reuters. I don't want to see that again! I m so terrified. 😿
1 2
Replying to Leileizi • May 14, 2026
I'm definitely hoping for the HE. An unjust execution is simply too bleak, especially with that cruel of a method.…
You and me😹🤝
1 0
Replying to Leileizi • May 14, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
I want it to come out too. I've watched every show where he's the ML, some more than once. I've started trying…
Right! It's such a feel good healing drama n u can watch it when u r in bad/sad mood n it definitely doesn't get ur BP high, it feels like a cold gentle breeze in summer n I feel so calm n relaxed while watching it, sometimes i rewatch it just as a lullaby n go to sleep😹
1 0
Replying to Leileizi • May 14, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
I want it to come out too. I've watched every show where he's the ML, some more than once. I've started trying…
I have watched only XL scenes twice after dropping the drama first when it aired becos it wasn't my cup of tea but XLs story intrigued me. So I was so happy to watch only his scenes but this year when I was in JC drama drought I decided to finally somehow watch the whole drama n that was a mistake. I now hate the drama n don't wanna watch XL scenes too becos they r with XY mostly n i hate it😣 I mean before watching whole drama I also thought XY loved XL based on XL only scenes but after watching the whole thing I started hating XY n don't wanna see her with XL 😿 becos she only considered him as a rebound/option when tsj wasnt in picture. Like I felt he deserved unwavering loyalty n love like he had but didn't get it😿
0 6
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 13, 2026
Well tbh i have seen on MDL a lot, people won't watch a drama with bad endings nowadays, I mean few would but…
True that. But I have seen people here asking whether the drama has a HE or BE before starting it. They won't start it if it's BE. Usually they ask after it has completed airing but some even ask when it's airing after seeing the hype n thinking to start while it's airing.
0 9
Replying to joa • May 13, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
DaiBallBall's Moynat shoot bts小狗挑战之成为常驻嘉宾的一天 http://xhslink.com/o/SRZPwfIX48*Another…
Oh I love these moynat videos of babies😍
2 0
Replying to FIRST CHOICE • May 13, 2026
The production team has filmed both possible endings: a happy ending and a tragic ending. They've prepared both…
Well tbh i have seen on MDL a lot, people won't watch a drama with bad endings nowadays, I mean few would but not many. People over here prefer fluffy romantic dramas with HE n bit of comedy in it like POB, POJ etc. n it's understandable. Even i won't watch a drama knowing its a BE. But don't know about mainland peoples preferences. Maybe they like a well made drama but the success of POJ n POB even there seems like it's actually not very different preference even there.
3 11
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 13, 2026
U said they wouldn't be showing his execution scene😤 now what is all this?? 😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔…
All lies... Alll liessss.. I m utterly heartbroken atm. What is there to appreciate here even!? Heartbreak!? Sorry i can't appreciate his acting here when my heart is in literal pain at the site! Never watching this last episode for sure!
0 1
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 13, 2026
U said they wouldn't be showing his execution scene😤 now what is all this?? 😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔…
He is😭😭😭😤😤😤💔💔💔💔
0 0