Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 13, 2022
Replying to joa • May 21, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
DaiBallBall with their bagshttps://weibo.com/7798319816/5300747945116427Moynat adhttps://weibo.com/3228247644/5300954891289290
Qiuqiu seems so happy n comfy with those bags😹 n daidai is like "ah, whatever, let's finish this work to please dad" 😹
3 0
Replying to joa • May 21, 2026
Welcome back! Initially i was hoping for an He because I didnt want a repeat of the ptsd from XL, but now i feel…
Yes I agree the new wave of international fans r ofcourse making this MDL ratings more unreliable, becos when I first came here only fewer really high quality dramas were rated high, like NIF, TMOPB, JOL, the untamed. N other fluffy dramas had very lower rating like 7 n below 8 but now if u see it's so unreliable, becos every fluffy romantic dramas with high visuals will get an 8.9/9 so easily, when there's nothing so 8.8 or 9 ish about them storywise. But hey like I said it's their choice. If the drama made them happy n forget their daily life worries then that's good. What only bothers me is how these people have made this place toxic that now u can't give ur any kind of opinion about acting or some flaws in story becos hey, how dare you open your mouth about what majority of us have liked it so much. N people nowadays have herd mentality. They would run where they see the grass is green n their opinions would be validated by many. People want to be seen n accepted n feel secure by their choices so they have this herd mentality. N so every drama having good visuals n fluff with or without story or acting is getting called a "masterpiece" n u r not allowed to disagree or oppose them. But then I call it as usual "to each it's own".
0 3
Replying to joa • May 21, 2026
Welcome back! Initially i was hoping for an He because I didnt want a repeat of the ptsd from XL, but now i feel…
U don't know? LYF is on Netflix. That's what made him famous internationally n hence gave him international brand ambassador position of so many luxury brands. So many people internationally got to know someone called tan jianci exists n has great acting skills thanks to two dramas, lyf n lmlmv. Few like u watched uts first but that drama made him more popular in mainland than internationally. N I don't think he doesn't want more international popularity becos who won't when they r "global" brand ambassador of so many luxury brands. Even filter was on Netflix for a while n recent movie SOS got right to air on Netflix for Asia regions.
0 4
Replying to joa • May 20, 2026
Welcome back! Initially i was hoping for an He because I didnt want a repeat of the ptsd from XL, but now i feel…
And about this drama I don't think I said I want a HE! I always said i m pissed becos there is going to be a BE n so they didn't need to make those extra episodes to give us a forced happy ending with "what if" or parallel universe scenarios n everyone here agreed with it. Those happy extra episodes will only make sense with an open ending otherwise it would just look stupid n forced with a BE. Yes i don't prefer dramas with BE or too much suffering becos I watch dramas to forget daily life heaviness n not for making myself more heavy with even such heavy dramas. Few people can but few like me can't. No one is asking china to stop making serious dramas, no one holds such power. So saying that china should make as much tragedy dramas to make people piss off n leave watching cdramas as if mainland audience haven't watched n made those romantic fluffy dramas big hits!!
0 5
Replying to joa • May 20, 2026
Welcome back! Initially i was hoping for an He because I didnt want a repeat of the ptsd from XL, but now i feel…
Hey it seems it was an indirect to my comments, becos I see no one else here talked about this HE or BE till now like i did. So let me tell u first, I believe in everything "to each it's own". If u like BE dramas or no romance dramas that's ur liking n that's good but if other people like HE or fluffy romantic dramas u don't shame them for that!!! It's their preference n their choice too. Yes u can say a drama has to be well made regardless of how it ends. Not necessarily a BE drama will be a good one. There r so many well made dramas with high critical reviews even in china n they were with logical ending which was mostly happy n sometimes open, sometimes sad. So i believe dramas should be logical n some for entertainment too, not everything needs to be emotionally heavy for cent to thrive. Lastly the quality of entertainment has been on severe decline in all countries not just china, it's cold season internationally, hence international audience r getting drawn to cent n kent etc. becos they r finding those old school charm dramas frm these countries. Not everyone is searching for serious dramas n so is not everyone searching for fluffy romantic dramas. Everyone has their own choices n preferences n that should be respected n not shamed. N china has been making serious as well as jst pure entertaining dramas since forever. Even though they may not become famous internationally, but in mainland they r appreciated. N if some dramas become highly appreciated by international audience, it's not a losing deal for them I guess, hence they continue to make them. They do want international fame n fans too. Otherwise why would they give rights to air their dramas on Netflix?
0 6
Replying to gofree • May 20, 2026
They aren't bluffing this time, I believe it will air soon
When did he hint it?
1 1
Replying to joa • May 20, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
Hahaha deBeers must have rejected this advertising style..幼稚鬼 哈哈哈哈哈 http://xhslink.com/o/e5XxSlyrTv
🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 20, 2026
Not falling for this!! Not falling for this!! Not falling for this!! 🧘
I won't believe until I see the release date!! That's it! 🤚
3 1
Replying to FIRST CHOICE • May 20, 2026
Our drama "Love Has Fireworks" has added a new production company! It seems like it's really coming!!!Previously,…
Even cctv is posting the 520 content for this drama only!! But I will only believe when they announce the air date along with new trailer!! Have been hurt too many times😿
5 2
Replying to joa • May 20, 2026
520 poster!https://weibo.com/u/6504095258
Not falling for this!!
Not falling for this!!
Not falling for this!! 🧘
4 3
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 20, 2026
I saw it's included in tencent investment conference which is on 25th June. So no way it's airing in June.
Idk if that list was from melon master, but it was on melon page on X.
1 0
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 19, 2026
Oh woww! When i give up the hope, they try to bring that hope back😕 not trusting this until they release a…
Hey Tom, do u know, why do they do pre broadcast investment again n again n then not release it?
0 0
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 19, 2026
I saw it's included in tencent investment conference which is on 25th June. So no way it's airing in June.
😹 beggars can't be choosers , feeling happy to get scraps only now.
1 0
Replying to Yuchen • May 19, 2026
Also, the drama has begun pre-broadcast investment again.https://weibo.com/2949989907/5300350979408460
😹 ok
2 0
Replying to Yuchen • May 19, 2026
Also, the drama has begun pre-broadcast investment again.https://weibo.com/2949989907/5300350979408460
Why they have to do it again n again n still not release this! Do they not get investment? 🤔
2 3
Replying to Yuchen • May 19, 2026
Also, the drama has begun pre-broadcast investment again.https://weibo.com/2949989907/5300350979408460
How many times have they done this pre broadcast investment till now? 😹
2 5
Replying to Yuchen • May 19, 2026
📢 "Love Has Fireworks" 520 Content Release Schedule 🗓️ May 20https://weibo.com/u/6504095258https://weibo.com/u/259159565210:00…
Oh we r getting a new poster😹 finally after having only 3 posters, we will get 4th new one😹
4 1
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 19, 2026
I saw it's included in tencent investment conference which is on 25th June. So no way it's airing in June.
We r getting nothing tomorrow 🤡otherwise we would have got some announcement of the time we r getting something by both leads FCs. Right!
Edit: oh we r getting a new poster😹
1 2
Replying to gofree • May 19, 2026
Latest rumor: June.Which year though? Nobody knows 😅
I saw it's included in tencent investment conference which is on 25th June. So no way it's airing in June.
0 6
Replying to keanee • May 15, 2026
There's always bound to be changes because the drama and novel are separate. Just wait and see when the drama…
But changes should be for good, n by seeing reuters n their description of second half, I m not liking them😭 so i will just take a break n watch the drama directly lest I will lose the 30% interest that's left too. Some interest gone due to these cross ships reuters, some due to fandom wars n most of it due to BE n then lollipop dream happy extra episodes 😭
0 1