Not sure what is going on with that cesspool that is Twitter (I refuse to call it X), but no XTH would actively…
Exactly this! I m ok if they crop everyone out n just focus on him, but then it should be for EVERYONE! not jst one! Then he shouldn't be forced ship with a sidey actress as if to show that JC is very happy n harmonious with only that person n not another. He is professional n harmonious with everyone. By doing all this it looks bad on him more u know.
Not sure what is going on with that cesspool that is Twitter (I refuse to call it X), but no XTH would actively…
Exactly focus on your own along with not creating bitterness for any costar fandom. I just wanted the cooperation to be peaceful but now it jst seems a pipe dream so be it! 随缘
XTH have always promoted Tan's characters solo since Xiang Liu. They don't push for CP. But I think there's are…
During filter I saw we were so harmonious with li landi fandom. I was so happy our cooperation was peaceful. But now😞 Idk what to say, i jst feel unhappy.
Not sure what is going on with that cesspool that is Twitter (I refuse to call it X), but no XTH would actively…
Sometimes cropping her from the reuters, or totally not sharing reuters with her, sometimes i have to go to her fanpages to see the actual complete reuter 😞 but happily sharing offscreen reuters with li meng. While I agree there r few good xth too who still don't do this, but its really not looking good on us. N this I m saying as well wisher of only JC! I really don't care about anyone else. But when I see few of there side still better at promoting the drama as a whole I feel bad for us! 😔 I jst don't want a bad name for our fandom. Half of the love is lost becos of the bad name of fandom n I don't want people to say oh JC has worst fandom, whenever his next drama is announced with any fl.
Sigh.Ever since the black attack in January, the XTH have changed.... or been infiltrated by fake fans who keep…
That's why I said xth needs healing! They r all the times having only complaints n demands. Yeah that black smear campaign have scared them n scarred them badly n that's becos JC or studio haven't taken any strict action against all that, few people still get to call him names becos of that! Sigh 😔
It is distressing. I have been following the drama on weibo and other places. There has been a lot of justified…
He has harmonious dynamic with everyone, I have seen his harmonious behaviour with even lyx which I guess xth had conveniently forgotten! Whatever conspiracy theory u have is certainly the fault of her agency not herself! I don't see she herself has done anything wrong! It's like punishing kids for the bad deeds of their parents!
It is distressing. I have been following the drama on weibo and other places. There has been a lot of justified…
I also hope xth on Twitter calms down after wrap up n when the drama airs they behave more maturely like the xth on MDL n not be namecalled as toxic gege fans. I mean JC is so matured n calm n i believe fans should represent their idol n not bring trouble for them.
It is distressing. I have been following the drama on weibo and other places. There has been a lot of justified…
And in all this I still don't see the point of xth on X starting to ignore the main CP n instead trying to force ship him with li meng🤷 hyping his offscreen moments with her but if it's with lyx, they say she is trying to fry cp or that she is unprofessional n keeps laughing which btw even li meng n JC does in their shoots together which honestly looks double standard of these fans. I mean I have seen every drama main leads having such offscreen stuff to make the CP fans happy becos thats what sells mostly n make more people watch the drama nowadays. But what twitter xth r doing is actually trying to tell people that don't ship main CP but ship main leads with sidies🤡🤡 isn't that sabotaging the drama? N I know a drama sells if it's well made n that should be priority but nothing is wrong if it gets more popularity for main CP shipping. For eg, lot of XL fans shipped him with XY n called them soulmates when i didn't see any soulmatism about them but then that's what most of them loved along with a good story. So yeah both things r needed for a drama to be very popular.
It is distressing. I have been following the drama on weibo and other places. There has been a lot of justified…
Yeah but I think in cent when a celeb gets many fans, they become arrogant n toxic n behave like they own the celeb! Fans should remain fans, but as in china the brands resources depends upon fan culture n whose fans r huge n spendthrift, there it becomes that fans think they have right to make decisions for the celebs n that only their decisions r better n correct.
It's not a love triangle. One of them is her ex-fiancé (in the novel the wedding didn't take place), her first…
That's how a love triangle is in every show😹 the 2nd leads always has a wishful thinking even though fl never loves them, nanyi though actually did love him in the past.
It's not a love triangle. One of them is her ex-fiancé (in the novel the wedding didn't take place), her first…
Isn't it a love triangle? As he was her past first love n then wanted her back but by then she already moved on. N he still yearns for her! Though he wasn't irritating but more helpful to them but still it is a love triangle!
It's not a love triangle. One of them is her ex-fiancé (in the novel the wedding didn't take place), her first…
From what I heard the wedding is real, but not sure if it would be completed, I guess i saw some saying it would be sabotaged by XQS (not sure if that's true)
Idk about weibo or other chinese platform but XTH on twitter r behaving very stupid! They r sabotaging the drama which is supposed to be his first big historical drama as main lead😒 n for what reasons? Just becos she liked cp videos or is part of evil agency?! Whats her fault in this actually? Has she herself tried to harm JC n even if she did JC isn't a kid who needs to be protected, he has his whole ass studio agency there to protect him n his rights! They need to understand she would always just be a passing costar. Ok anyway, just wanted to rant becos i m so pissed at the stupidity about not seeing the bigger picture n stuck in petty things!! Anyway, like I always say "to each it's own" 🤷 Oh forgot to say, I love how matured xth are here on MDL atleast. Or becos we r very few, so we jst stay happy with everything n in peace ♥️ want to protect this small happy xth fam here🫶
Welcome back! Initially i was hoping for an He because I didnt want a repeat of the ptsd from XL, but now i feel…
Yeah he isn't that famous internationally becos nowadays people mostly r into robotic poles😹 not actors who can actually act!! U see that's why I don't wanna fight with these kids who don't even know what's actual acting n just follow herd mentality becos that's what makes them seen n accepted n feel secure like I said above. So let them be..
Welcome back! Initially i was hoping for an He because I didnt want a repeat of the ptsd from XL, but now i feel…
Lol, the world is not going to get better, it's only going to get lower n lower before the eternal doom. So let it be how it is! Why should we fight when majority have same level of thinking!! Let's be content n proud secretly that atleast we have better judgement n opinions, n that we r among the minority, on the brink of extinction left ones😜
Oh forgot to say, I love how matured xth are here on MDL atleast. Or becos we r very few, so we jst stay happy with everything n in peace ♥️ want to protect this small happy xth fam here🫶