Woww so it turns out it was her agency/company which was responsible for the rumor at the beginning of the year!??…
Also this damn b*tch woman comes out only when there is news of LHF airing soon, it seems they don't want that drama to come out as they feel threatened by it?
Woww so it turns out it was her agency/company which was responsible for the rumor at the beginning of the year!?? Great!! I knew her agency wasn't good but it would be this evil didn't expect!! What did they want? To replace JCT frm dwtt by doing that? Now it seems that cooloria is planted by them only here. We were calling her shrimp uselessly!
3rd point, i knew. But HMH wasn't accused of SH, he is instead still shipped with her heavily, with delusional…
We have been dealing with cooloria almost daily since start n she doesn't wanna stop but there r her fans here who have also been reprimanding her n so we r maintaining our peace for the time here.
These are just my thoughts, and I hope this gives newer fans or passersby a little more context. I am genuinely…
3rd point, i knew. But HMH wasn't accused of SH, he is instead still shipped with her heavily, with delusional theories, i even saw ytube videos of it😹 but then shippers r like that only but I saw his solo fans r tired of this shipping as they should be which leads to their clashes. Rest of the thing I don't believe fully, these r rumors, if we start believing rumors of others, then we also have rumors of our fav, n they r then happily throwing it on our face in return. It's never ending process of throwing slanders on each other. What good will it do to us?
Ohh. I remember u as FFB on the DWTT page yesterday. (Ur new id may be a little triggering on XL actor's pages…
Thank God i don't have weibo or any other chinese social media app, nor I try to download them. I heard it's garbage. Anyway X most of the times looks enough of headache n anxiety inducing to me as it is, so I only follow animal accounts on it😹 n stay calm by looking at them whenever I m overwhelmed with other tweets on it! I can't handle toxicity now in my age😹
Never seen you before even on JC page n now suddenly you come here to deliberately stirr the pot when the flame…
Her profile name was earlier fangfengbei which I think that also she deliberately put to look like JC fan. When i reprimanded here she changed it to tushan jing which could be her original PN. Becos u know tushan jing (deng wei) fans have old tiff with xiangliu (JC) fans becos of lyf ship.
Ok now next time anyone asking when is the filming ending,(becos that's what most of them have been coming in to ask😹) tell them it's ending by the end of June, which I guessed assuming it's 150 days of shooting n here is the source now. Maybe make it a topic of discussion above becos people seem too eager to know it😹
Just for everyone's attention here, saying this that we real old and new TJC fans atleast over here on MDL will never want to create trouble for his costar n cause drama. So if someone comes here to comment bad about LYX, acting as JC fan please dont believe it n slander JC in return becos they r coming for this purpose only, i.e to cause trouble, they r fans of none. Just want popcorn enjoyment of people slandering each others biases n derive pleasure! We r very much mature unlike his fans in mainland n mind our own business unless someone crosses their line n create trouble.
Nice move, suddenly coming today here to act as JC fan n commenting everywhere to make urself believable while…
Yeah so u can enjoy just the ckts they play n not get into their personal life problems or fandom fights! But u went n made a comment about lyx which is currently their sore spot to deliberately make them slander JC in turn n make trouble.. don't try to act innocent now.
Nice move, suddenly coming today here to act as JC fan n commenting everywhere to make urself believable while…
Why should I scroll down lyx page to see ur comment when rn u were acting as JC fan there now n causing trouble? It means u r jst a fake fan of LYX too n now to make matters worse u r deliberately making drama.
Nice move, suddenly coming today here to act as JC fan n commenting everywhere to make urself believable while…
Becos u went first on LYX page to cause drama n then came here to comment to make it look like u care about JC. No u don't! Those who really do have been keeping it clean here n minding their own business n not looking for trouble with other fandoms.
Nice move, suddenly coming today here to act as JC fan n commenting everywhere to make urself believable while never seen you before even in good times or bad! For sure u r an anti who is loving the drama going on right now n coming here deliberately to flame it more.
I hope she can improve her acting skill and be serious with her work . I know how kind she is but that doesn’t…
Never seen you before even on JC page n now suddenly you come here to deliberately stirr the pot when the flame is hot n make people fight n slander even here? U r not JC fan, jst a troublemaker anti who loves making the fandoms fight n derive some kind of sadistic pleasure from it.
I feel with you 😢 but I wouldn’t completely trust anything you read about this on X (or any other platforms).…
But they r not according to the one who provides daily TG schedule. They r for special episodes😿 i m jst hoping if they show these special episode they show it jst like in novel that he never died n got saved by ZYH n not some "what if" scenario.
Coolaria, you've already revealed yourself as a liar and a fake fan who is a Shrimp with a hate on for Tan Jian…
Tbh, to err is human. No one is perfect. What would we get by pointing out each other's biases faults? Who will suffer in the end? Just like JC said why can't we try to be more tolerant. How she acts has got nothing to do with us. I find So many cent actors/actress can't even act but still they r popular, so it's not my business to teach them acting or tell their fans that their fav can't act. Similarly here we have no business to point out the flaws of anyone. Specially when it concerns sabotaging our favs drama. What will we achieve by this except sourness between fandoms n Not liking each other's biases due to fandom wars? Lastly let weibo garbage stay on weibo. Why bring it here? Sorry if I came out as rude but I don't want this place to lose its peace atleast.
I feel with you 😢 but I wouldn’t completely trust anything you read about this on X (or any other platforms).…
😿 i would have coped with BE though I rarely watch dramas with BE, only would watch this for my fav. But they should not give those extra episodes in "what if' scenarios, I don't want them after having no hope in real of HE✋! It would be like a slap on our face. It would be like when we can't have things in real life, we only stay happy by dreaming about them😿 but that's real life, this is fictional drama they r selling so I don't want them to sell us dreams😤
At least it's a bittersweet scene?... 🥲Not sure if you saw, but according to the TG, this should be one of…
Yeah thats y I m pissed. After giving BE don't give us lollipop of "what if" parallel universe sh*t 😤 or dream or whatever. Not interested! It's like breaking our hearts with BE n whole tragic drama wasn't enough, so let's show them "what if" dream to bleed them more😤
Rest of the thing I don't believe fully, these r rumors, if we start believing rumors of others, then we also have rumors of our fav, n they r then happily throwing it on our face in return. It's never ending process of throwing slanders on each other. What good will it do to us?
https://x.com/i/status/2052196519730954704