Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 13, 2022
Replying to FIRST CHOICE • May 13, 2026
Warning before opening the links: it's Xiang Liu 2.0 ....Xie QueShan carries a heavy destiny, walking alone 😹https://x.com/Lala_JCT/status/2054494386767933713No…
U said they wouldn't be showing his execution scene😤 now what is all this?? 😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔 I cantttt! 💔💔💔😭😭😭😭
https://x.com/i/status/2054503318618292636
0 6
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 13, 2026
I m suffering from "Daily trauma stress syndrome" 😿 so much that I have started making bad jokes out…
Yeah sure! Btw watching "Friends" series again to reduce the stress nowadays. 😅 Becos i wanted a break from cdramas anyway!
0 1
Replying to FIRST CHOICE • May 13, 2026
For those still suffering from PTSD, the rumor in the circles is that today is the filming of Execution Day Part…
I m suffering from "Daily trauma stress syndrome" 😿 so much that I have started making bad jokes out of frustration! In desperate need of some happiness😭🧘
0 3
Replying to joa • May 13, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
DaiBallBall on wechat channel儿子都跳复仇摇了,爸比也跳一个呗@檀健次 http://xhslink.com/o/4JtvV2bYmwhIs…
Not old, saw it only 2 days ago.
3 0
Replying to Deirdre19 • May 12, 2026
Mango will have their investment conference on 21st May and DWTT is on the list of featured dramas so we should…
I heard we will get trailer on that day n some sweet moment material for 520.
2 0
Replying to Deirdre19 • May 12, 2026
Title Dancing with the Tide Spoiler
😂XQS will make her take it off immediately 🤣🤣🤣
Yes, n I was joking too out of frustration 😭 becos I don't think I like these changes from the novel they r making, nanyi getting married earlier n XQS jst seeing her n then his added scenes with NP😭 I just hope I m overthinking n these scenes would be for the better n not worse! 🧘
0 1
Replying to Deirdre19 • May 12, 2026
😂XQS will make her take it off immediately 🤣🤣🤣
No way! This is not that type of drama, even if novel was! Drama XQS will appreciate the dress n tell zyh to buy more 🤷😹 u know becos the makers want to show very cultured drama to frustrate the people who have read the novel n jumping thinking it would have romance 🤡
(Pun intended)
1 3
Replying to Grace • May 12, 2026
can they wrap faster pleasseeeee the road to glory wrapped like yesterday and trailers for where the mask ends…
What if u don't get them in same frame much even in trailer!?😹
0 1
Replying to joa • May 12, 2026
NY and ZYHhttp://xhslink.com/o/n4qZLVyf4z
What is this now 🙄 this is the thing they changed from the novel. Lantern festival with cross connections😒 what was the need! 🤷 Oh I get it, the need is to torture us people more n more!
1 0
Replying to joa • May 12, 2026
The drama is still being filmed and im not sure what u are expecting other than reuters and people's comments…
🤣🤣🤣 killed it!
3 0
Replying to Leileizi • May 12, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
I want it to come out too. I've watched every show where he's the ML, some more than once. I've started trying…
I know most of his fans don't prefer that drama, but I do. That drama introduced me to JC n even though I also didn't like that drama much when I watched it for the first time, but his voice later haunted me😹 as in one night I wasn't able to sleep n suddenly a song from that drama started playing in my mind even though I didn't even hear it other than in drama! So I decided to go n listen that song n voila it really calmed me n i went to sleep! That's how I started appreciating him later😹 n later watched that drama again n then started appreciating it too!
5 3
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 12, 2026
Is there a day when the reuters r not heartbreaking?? 😑 I m tired of being sad!😓 N one day they gave lollipop…
Yes
1 0
Replying to Leileizi • May 12, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
I want it to come out too. I've watched every show where he's the ML, some more than once. I've started trying…
I have already watched lmlmv uncountable times n filter 3 times. Uts twice, even watched LYF though I dropped it the first time becos it wasn't my cup of tea type drama, others I tried to watch but either they were boring genres for me or went above my head😹
1 19
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 12, 2026
Title Dancing with the Tide Spoiler
Is there a day when the reuters r not heartbreaking?? 😑 I m tired of being sad!😓 N one day they gave lollipop…
His motives? Those were not his motives. Those were motives for saving a nation, those who died would have anyway died for the same purpose without achieving any results if not for him becoming a double agent. Yeah but I also think it's only fair that he also dies in the end after all that☹️ just like it was fair for XL to die as a general for chenrong army, that's a heroic death!
1 2
Replying to joa • May 11, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
Knock off! Trying to raise Dai this time but failed. Qiu has to fly again. (I got reminded of the time TJC told…
🤣🤣🤣 it's not daddy's fault or becos of weight! Daidai starts flapping his legs as soon as he is lifted a bit, he is afraid he will fall🤣 qiuqiu has more trust n confidence on himself n daddy!
5 0
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 11, 2026
Is there a day when the reuters r not heartbreaking?? 😑 I m tired of being sad!😓 N one day they gave lollipop…
Well can't say it would be teenage hormones going out of control, some people usually are depressed, the percentage of those are only increasing in these times. Most of the People on sm r usually out there to escape real life worries. so anything small can be a trigger to such people
0 0
Replying to joa • May 11, 2026
Person Tan Jian Ci
Im watching AYS!
I tried watching that few months back when I was missing JC new drama, but couldn't continue after few episodes 😿 those episodes were going over my head.
3 0
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 11, 2026
Is there a day when the reuters r not heartbreaking?? 😑 I m tired of being sad!😓 N one day they gave lollipop…
Tissue won't be enough! Would need therapy😓 u know I heard some xth after seeing XL ending had to be admitted to hospital due to continuous crying! N that was just a 3rd lead role. This would ruin peoples mental health by 3 times, becos no one is getting their HE even!
1 3
Replying to ShadowBloom • May 11, 2026
Is there a day when the reuters r not heartbreaking?? 😑 I m tired of being sad!😓 N one day they gave lollipop…
Dude not having alternate universe ending is better u know 😭 AU ending is just like putting salt on wounds😭😭 like teasing us saying "see, you could have got this, but u didn't🤩" 😭 💔
2 8