Details

  • Last Online: 30 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 9, 2022
Replying to Tanii • Apr 19, 2025
At first I was wondering why it felt oddly familiar, but not entirely and when I checked the page again I found…
same here within few scenes I got it that felt like I have seen this plot somewhere
I am watching this for the main lead but I made Rob if it's not that good because I am getting very easily bored nowadays couldn't complete them
I quite like game saneha I have rewatch it twice
is everything similar like further in drama they get married and have a kid or is it different.
0 5
On My Cherie Amour • Apr 12, 2025
right now on ep 5 and totally hooked
I like Tor
and in this type of soft ML role he looks so charming and his eyes are giving butterflies and the way he smiles and looks at her it's just so damn dreamy .
5 0
Replying to battleaxe • Mar 29, 2025
🤣 I came here to see if someone else saw that. like what was happening there? they even had the same haircut…
yes same here the attitude and the "AURA'' WAS Kinda giving the same feeling
2 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Mar 28, 2025
it's was a fun watch, enjoyed it, nice romcom👍🏻
ps ban ju yeon kinda felt like park seo jun from what's wrong with secretory kim
it felt like he's his son or what
5 2
On Moonlight Mystique • Feb 22, 2025
loved it . another epic drama from bai lu and caught huge crush on ao rui peng he was good but he was best in this drama , one of the best acting I have seen from all the characters just that
and drama felt was so dremy and magical and mystic ( not many dramas can make you feel like that ) love the colours and the outfits/ make up everything was perfectly perfect .
the only and only that got me hooked yet upset was that they build up these beautiful characters, developed them and killed them
if the end was not otherwise, out all the characters only bai shau survive
how I wish all the supporting characters all got their endings proper
just that
all over drama was super awesome bai lu and hast let me down since love is sweet and till the end of moon she's really great and the drama was indeed Mystical..
5 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Feb 5, 2025
where can I watch the total full episodes with English subtitles for free?
on dramacool it is always only available till 5th episode.
0 3
Replying to FlyDoll • Jan 5, 2025
It’s a happy ending but it was done very badly with a few controversial moments so it’s the best if you judge…
okay thanksm
1 0
Replying to sgrevivalsg • Dec 16, 2024
Let's enjoy the torture of waiting together.
thanks i going to start the drama but where can I watch it for free and download myasiantv.com only allowed me to download only 2 ep
also where did you read the novel .I am interested in reading the novel too.
1 3
Replying to sgrevivalsg • Dec 15, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Let's enjoy the torture of waiting together.
really have you read it . wtf would these dam people spread rumours then dam I was gonna be so saadd coz after i herd abt mr plankton I just feel it's so unjust .
0 5
Replying to sgrevivalsg • Dec 15, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Let's enjoy the torture of waiting together.
I just saw a reel about the novels ending I heard it's a sad ending I can't bring myself to watch the drama . I have to know the ending before I start it .
0 7
Replying to arukilee • Nov 20, 2024
Ashes of love is really a great drama, i'm a bit biased here as it's one of my fav, but the setup, costume, flow…
i more of the romance driven too that's why I want to watch the mosttt romantic ones first .
I watched the legend of shen li but was not fulfilling as I wanted .
1 1
Replying to 4evergreen • Nov 18, 2024
not bad, just sad ending 😢
how sad do the lead end up together or they die ?
what happens
0 2