Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: No where
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2024
  • Awards Received: Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to Jay • 16 days ago
I'm just starting the first episode and they keep singing the red flag song for Patrick Jane and I'm so lost cause…
Thank you for your compliment and I'm Jane Patrick not Patrick Jane
3 0
Replying to Krystalblue • 16 days ago
So,am still not gonna know why P'Jane was making those favors using blood? Okay,, it's been an amazing BL ๐Ÿฅณ
Blood contract is sexy
5 1
On Pls Love • 16 days ago
Title Pls Love
May this series stays faarrr awwaayyyy from moral police. Saaddhhuuu~
17 1
Replying to Milachbl • 16 days ago
Phi Jane take good care of our little jane wish you both a happy life ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฉท I'll always be colorblind ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿšฉ
Sadhu
3 0
Replying to supertuna • 16 days ago
Seeing the Janes get married made me really happy. Finally, after all the breakups and obstacles.
Now we're in a honeymoon
5 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • 16 days ago
Van I mean Dan hates me because he can NEVER be me. Sob story was his stinky excuse just like his fart.
Mean is dean not phi
3 1
Replying to Yeri • 16 days ago
as much as I hate dan I have to say he had a sad back story overall. he lost his family and when he saw LJ's family…
Phi's backstory was iconic
4 1
Replying to Iam_kemmy_ • 16 days ago
Dan was so obsessed with lil Jane donโ€™t know what is problem was? like guy itโ€™s not by force move on๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ
Good thing is Jane doesn't have a horrible taste
3 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • 16 days ago
Wait, he wrote a BL about them?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Dan why the fuck are you there?! ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ Put it in? ๐Ÿ‘€ Harder? ๐Ÿ‘€…
Van I mean Dan hates me because he can NEVER be me. Sob story was his stinky excuse just like his fart.
7 4
Replying to Dean • 16 days ago
phi jane, stop breaking your own rules and making me cry ๐Ÿฅน. you were very hardworking and did a great job at…
Phi ain't delusional
1 1
Replying to SavvyChris • 16 days ago
What is the role playing you are talking about?
See the mdl comment section of only friends dream on you'll get your answer
2 0
Replying to Dean • 16 days ago
phi jane, stop breaking your own rules and making me cry ๐Ÿฅน. you were very hardworking and did a great job at…
The endgame y'all deserve ๐Ÿคญ
3 0
Replying to Dean • 16 days ago
phi jane, stop breaking your own rules and making me cry ๐Ÿฅน. you were very hardworking and did a great job at…
I love you THE MOST Dean and I feel extremely blessed to meet you as well as other roleplay members through this roleplay journey ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿฅบ.

Tysm for including other DBTE roleplay members and me in your world โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’—.
5 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 16 days ago
Idk exactly when and how I got so attached to Jane Patrick as he's the one and only reason I didn't drop the novel or the series. I honestly have no regret playing JP in mdl and tysm to all the roleplay members and other users for loving me and supporting me throughout this journey. Rn I'm not crying but I'm constantly breaking rule no. 1 since yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ญ.
10 11
Replying to Diva2005 • 16 days ago
We are all red flags for thinking Big Jane will be a red flag
True. Now apologise with tears.
5 2
Replying to avidwatcher • 17 days ago
honestly i wouldโ€™ve been so fucking embarrassed to be the only people dancing even if it was my own wedding…
Ooc I was also hella embarrassed ๐Ÿ˜ญ
1 1