News
Replying to notyourmalyshka • 18 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Nah it's wrong, actually the author who wrote this series, like the original novel, has also mentioned it in her…
Woow. So is better better than dbte or worse? Is thanjai like jane jenalee or better? Should I continue it? ๐ญ
0 1
On Only Friends: Dream On • 18 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I'm taking dean to cox's bazar for honeymoon
5 0
Replying to Dean • 18 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
i agree lowkey but i'm jack's malewife and you're the only person who i goon to
Nong dean best gooner
3 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • 18 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
Nah it's wrong, actually the author who wrote this series, like the original novel, has also mentioned it in her…
Did that ex face any consequences or she just dissappear?
0 3
On Only Friends: Dream On • 19 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Janedean endgame because we deserve the BEST
5 2
Replying to Dee • 19 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Jane is so cute๐ญ I love his smile sm๐ญโค๏ธ
Thank you baby ๐
1 0
Replying to VALAK • 19 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I'm going to possess Janealee.... ^^
Best of luck
4 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 19 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Fuck you van for ruining our cox's bazar honeymoon trip
4 0
Replying to Rome • 19 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
It would be good if ray could top Sand ๐๐ you know the series can get more spicier.. and i think Sand kinda…
Agreed. That's why he's bottoming for phi.
3 1
Replying to Wei Wuxian • 19 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I hate amnesia plots because it brings many unnecessary problems, but teeโs face makes me suck it up that man…
Valid
2 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • 20 days ago
Title Juliet & Juliet
I miss newjeans ๐ญ
That was their biggest mistake even though I don't completely blame them because they've been manipulated and maybe groomed as well.
1 1
Replying to Fimmie • 20 days ago
Title Juliet & Juliet
Nepjune reminds me of nwj haerin especially eyes
I miss newjeans ๐ญ
1 3
Replying to Blzxoxo • 20 days ago
Title Ash
Happy fei foon got the message loud and clear and decided to walk out cos Vincent aint even seeing Wah he did…
Goodbye~
6 0
On Juliet & Juliet • 20 days ago
Title Juliet & Juliet
Who's down voting? It was 8.3
8 1
Replying to Lovestruck • 20 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I'm going to kidnap Jamie, muhahahahaha
You can't do shit to him
3 0
Replying to Tyanjjong • 21 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
China and their obsession to make a bottom who look like slave, obedient, passive, and can't stand up for themselves…
Ash is there for you
7 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • 21 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
photo changed? or are you somene else?
I'm the same jane patrick palakorn
2 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • 21 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Delulu
As it should
0 1
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 22 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I miss gooning with jane jenalee in the secret room
5 3
Replying to Ashveil • 22 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I SHIP myself (Dan) with P'JANE
Delulu
2 3

1