News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 6 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 3 hours ago
Replying to ChatonArcEnCiel • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional I don't want to say goodbye to this please 😭😭😭This show made me go into every emotion possible 😭😭… Rule no. 1: don't be too emotional 9 2
Replying to avidwatcher • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional im prolly gonna get a ton of hate for this but of every single NC we got on the show they couldn’t have just… Phi also wanted that but jane is lazy af 4 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • 17 days ago Title Only Friends: Dream On Gays phi broke rule no. 1 along with 3 others 6 5
Replying to Ming • 17 days ago Title Only Friends: Dream On Hello fellow green flags, how you doin'? Long see no time bunny ming 2 0
Replying to Vish • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional I am sad 😢 because today is last episode, but I love it big-Jane insane face card and little-Jane cuteness… My face card is always insane 3 0
Replying to Haneul17 • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional THE SERIES IS SO GOOD BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT IF BIG JANE WAS A REAL DEVIL!!!! Big time 5 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional you know they can adapt Jamie's novel with these two again.Jamie, being BJ's brother grew up to have "similar"… Unfortunately he lowkey does 1 2
Replying to Jane Patrick • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional Phi is lonely since forever. I hope our marriage life lasts forever. Phi ain't stopping till his last breath and phi is a vampire 3 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional Phi is lonely since forever. I hope our marriage life lasts forever. I'm sorry phi can't do that 2 0
Replying to KingTyrik • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional Dan why tf are you pointing a gun at a child? WTF 😒 Horrendous creature 5 0
Replying to KingTyrik • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional Nah Dan you thought you knew him well. I don't feel sorry for Dan he deserved to be shot. Ikr 2 0
Replying to Hwasamr • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional First time these two appear on my screen and I wasn’t prepared for that much chemistry DAMN!Big Jane never had… Phi is lonely since forever. I hope our marriage life lasts forever. 1 5
Replying to Jane Patrick • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional Thank you so much love ❤️ Appreciate it 🙏🏻 0 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional you know they can adapt Jamie's novel with these two again.Jamie, being BJ's brother grew up to have "similar"… Jamie is a quarter American so a mixed race actor need to do that role 0 7
Replying to Charo • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional Speechless honestly!! I really loved the plot. Both played their roles perfectly. P'Jane scared the shit out of… I wish I could scare you more 2 1
Replying to Hwasamr • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional I’m a Jane Patrick apologist. Not sorry. I love my red/black flag men Thank you so much love ❤️ 0 2
Replying to riri • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional we enjoyed so much, let's roleplay something in further shows too!!! Yes ofcourse *in yeonjun's brtish accent* 2 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional heart heart!!!Ride was fun Indeed it was 💗 2 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional Ok so idk when on earth are we gonna able to watch it but I just wanna thank the fellow roleplay users:1. Little Jane 2. Jane Jenalee 3. Dan4. Dan 2.0 with mpd5. Put aka former Jane Alee6. Dean7. Dale Carvis/VALAK8. Sand (cameo)And last but not the least @enigmatic who wasn't one of us but still supported big jane throughout the time. Without y'all this comment section wouldn't be so iconic. 12 6
Replying to Sand • 17 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional dont be too emotional nong put You know that phi is an extremely jealous and possessive person na~ 1 1
1. Little Jane
2. Jane Jenalee
3. Dan
4. Dan 2.0 with mpd
5. Put aka former Jane Alee
6. Dean
7. Dale Carvis/VALAK
8. Sand (cameo)
And last but not the least @enigmatic who wasn't one of us but still supported big jane throughout the time.
Without y'all this comment section wouldn't be so iconic.