Editorials
Replying to scrap god • Jan 31, 2025
Title Kissable Lips
Plot - nonexistentLove triangle - wtf???Face cards - hawt 😜🔥Kiss - 🤤🤤🤤Prod value - decent actuallyOst…
Real. Only watched it for them.
0 0
Replying to WhisperingWillow • Jan 31, 2025
Title Coffee Melody
I tried to finish this so bad since I rarely drop shows but it was a torture to my brain. I could not even stay…
🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0
On DNA Says Love You • Jan 31, 2025
Title DNA Says Love You
And yet again Taiwanese BLs get ranked lower than Thai BLs...💀
18 2
Replying to Not a Robot • Jan 31, 2025
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
I really enjoyed this series. I didn't realize how much sex appeal Sailub has until this series. I wish it were…
🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to Pinklotus12 • Jan 31, 2025
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
I'm going to enjoy this solely for Pon...he is a good actor and I had taken long since that horrible drama he…
🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to Derbbii • Jan 31, 2025
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
Their Chemistry was TopNotch💯💯💯💯 Their kissing scenes were giving me butterflies🦋They did amazing…
Real.
0 0
Replying to wetndwildstuff • Jan 31, 2025
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
the spicy scenes were sooooo goooood
Omg yes. I was sat throughout this show😩
0 0
Replying to Lyson • Jan 31, 2025
Title The Spirealm
Censored BL, not bromance.
What?? It seems more of a bromance than a BL to me🤣 But maybe the actors just had insane chemistry the government just banned it.
1 0
Replying to yenhea • Jan 31, 2025
Title The Spirealm
The plot is good, however no matter how many good comments i see here i cannot finish this drama, because the…
I think it does🤣
1 0
Replying to lovepatr • Jan 31, 2025
Title Mandate
How the hell did this casting come to be im shocked
😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to tatteddominican • Jan 31, 2025
Title Mandate
not sure i'm ready for Ben again after step by step.
😂😂😂
1 0
On Mandate • Jan 31, 2025
Title Mandate
Can someone comment underneath my comment when this BL starts filming, and or when the trailer is released.
3 2
Replying to Pleochroism • Jan 31, 2025
Title The Time of Fever
Did anyone else really struggle to get into this because of the age of the actors? It seems like a good series/movie,…
😂😂😂 I just pretended to not see
7 2
Replying to horiph • Jan 31, 2025
Title The Time of Fever
so should I watch this before or the series?
Watch the seriee first. Then watch this.
0 0
Replying to Land • Jan 31, 2025
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
Is this BL?
Its more of a LGBTQ+
0 0
Replying to FudanshiMyk • Jan 31, 2025
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
just finished this ... OMGAAAHD it was soooooooo gooood why it has a 7.8 idk probably because the lack of NC content(we…
I 100% people need to stop rating actual good shows low just because there was barely any NC scene? Like that was not the point of the show. People need to get their minds out of the gutter, this series is soft corn, it is a work of art!
3 0
Replying to Smile • Jan 31, 2025
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
You feel bad for the mom?? This js the first I am hearing of someone sympathize with mom. Would love to hear your…
Exactly this! Some people are not old enough to understand realism portrayed in BLs and it is concerning.
0 0
Replying to crazysexycoolpal • Jan 31, 2025
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
Summary:If we do not sacrifice for what you love, what you love becomes the sacrifice.
This is such a beautiful quote!
0 0
On 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us • Jan 31, 2025
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
Why is it always the good shows with a shitty rating. KinnPorche has better rating than this. This is concerning. This show should be on par with KinnPorche personally.
18 2
Replying to iliterallylovethis • Jan 31, 2025
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
this show was trying too hard to be angsty and emotional. But also it was filled with selfish characters and f’ed…
Umm, I disagree, this series was so good. Maybe you missed the whole point of the show? It is mean to be angsty and emotional, it is not a sunshine and rainbows kind of show.
3 4

1
