Editorials
Replying to chris2686 • Jan 31, 2025
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
180 DEGREE OF DUMBNESS AND STUPIDITY !!!
Your just a hater.
5 3
Replying to AEROROR2 • Jan 31, 2025
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
When the man found the 52-hertz whale that lives in a mountainThe acting performances from the three of them made…
You're detailed description made me rewatch this again, cause I was also drooling at those abs. It should be a crime to look that hot😩
1 0
Replying to AEROROR2 • Jan 31, 2025
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
When the man found the 52-hertz whale that lives in a mountainThe acting performances from the three of them made…
This is how ThaiBLs should be like! THE CINEMATOGRAPHY AND ACTING WAS SUPERB!
3 0
Replying to dramadramamama • Jan 31, 2025
Review Cutie Pie
who tf is comparing cutie pie to kinnporsche
Now that is the real question. Cutie Pie could never compete with KP. It is wayyyyyy better than it.
1 0
miinty • Jan 31, 2025
Review Cutie Pie
You explained my thoughts in words beautifully. I literally dropped this after one episode, I am so glad I did not waste my time of this rubbish show.
1 0
Replying to Fkfkfk • Jan 31, 2025
Title Love Mechanics
Before I do😭 does it have a good ending? A happy one?
It is a happy one. You will feel happy at the end. But boy it is a bumpy ride.
6 1
Replying to yeezies • Jan 30, 2025
Title Bad Guy My Boss
I gave up 10 mins into the second ep lol
Your so real for this
0 0
Replying to Rae • Jan 30, 2025
Title Bad Guy My Boss
6.8????? It's too freaking high. The whole thing sucks, I was seriously rooting for pat to stand on business and…
Probably should be on people's DO NOT WATCH LIST.
0 0
Replying to StraightToBL • Jan 30, 2025
Title Bad Guy My Boss
great background series while you do your chores
I love this comment!🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to kyra • Jan 30, 2025
Title Crash Landing on You
yess! and they have a baby as well
Thats so cute
0 0
Replying to KHarganne • Jan 30, 2025
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
Am I the only one who didn't love the chemistry between Tew and Kan? This show had all the elements that should…
Romance only seemed to "lack" because it was a secondary aspect to the story.
2 1
Replying to Wonda447 • Jan 30, 2025
Title Reopen My Journals
Then why is she the main role if the ML endeds up with chen mo? Shouldn't she also be main role?
That is very different.
0 0
Replying to Sangmin Dinneaw: Uncut • Jan 28, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw: Uncut
Replying to deleted comment
Thats so true. I feel like I will learn Thai in my next life but not in this one💀😂
0 0
Replying to Wonda447 • Jan 28, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw: Uncut
Yall will watch any bad show just as long the main characters are pretty💀
Girl this made my day. This comment had me laughing for 5 minutes🤣🤣🤣
2 0
Replying to Sangmin Dinneaw: Uncut • Jan 28, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw: Uncut
Replying to deleted comment
The Thai characters are difficult😭
0 2
Replying to Wonda447 • Jan 28, 2025
Title Reopen My Journals
Then why is she the main role if the ML endeds up with chen mo? Shouldn't she also be main role?
OHHHH
0 0
Replying to Wonda447 • Jan 28, 2025
Title Reopen My Journals
Then why is she the main role if the ML endeds up with chen mo? Shouldn't she also be main role?
OHHH
0 0
Replying to Wonda447 • Jan 28, 2025
Title Gelboys
This comment made me watch the teaser ^ Edit: It does indeed look like a new boy group.. I am confused lets hope…
Thanks
0 0
Replying to thecarterfilez • Jan 28, 2025
Title Blue Canvas of Youthful Days
the 2nd couple did nothing for me.. the blonde guy was such a bad actor IMO.
He was ok to me
2 0
Replying to Lilac • Jan 28, 2025
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
I like this drama but I liked it better before they started kissing🙏😭
🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0

1