News Replying to marelio • Jan 17, 2025
Title Winter Is Not the Death of Summer but the Birth of Spring
I am always surprised at how much this is discussed. Acting is different from reality. How many 18-year-olds have…
I only have low readong skills due to you're poor literacy skills.
0 0
Replying to KSJ • Jan 17, 2025
Title Love in the Big City Spoiler
Happy ending?
Its realistic. Not a fantasy where everything ends up being all happy and jolly.
2 0
On Love in the Big City • Jan 17, 2025
Title Love in the Big City
People did not like this show when it came to an end was because it reflected on real life issues. In the real world life is not sunshine and rainbows. Life is sad, happy, overwhelming and your actions will eventually lead up to your consequences.
13 0
Replying to marelio • Jan 17, 2025
Title Winter Is Not the Death of Summer but the Birth of Spring
I am always surprised at how much this is discussed. Acting is different from reality. How many 18-year-olds have…
Learn how to spell before you tell me what to do.
0 4
Replying to Wonda447 • Jan 17, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
Stop being mean it only just started
I think thats they are being baised. Thailand also has good BLs.
4 2
Replying to softedge • Jan 17, 2025
Title Gen Y
So poorly written, painful to watch. There's already plenty of good bl's to watch rather than this... im watching…
Season 2 is worse
0 0
On Gen Y • Jan 17, 2025
Title Gen Y
Why is Bas a supporting actor??? When he was literally the main character of the dam show💀
2 0
Replying to Maymaybaby • Jan 17, 2025
Title Gen Y Season 2
Just finished 1st season i loved it but i dont know when to start this season...
Do not start it. It was horrible.
1 0
Replying to Venenatis • Jan 17, 2025
Title Gen Y Season 2
the way I skipped through most wayu/thanu interactions bc they keep having the same like two conversations repeatedly…
I dropped this show when I saw nothing was going anywhere. Honestly loved Thanu and Wayu is season 1
0 0
Replying to Ziningi • Jan 16, 2025
Title The Next Prince
this is taking forever 🙄
Real. I am running out of hair to rip out.
7 0
Replying to Nev • Jan 16, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Q31 - 15 January
Please tag me when they finally finished thisðŸ˜
7 2
On Cherry Magic • Jan 16, 2025
Title Cherry Magic
I dropped this from the 1st episode. It was not funny like the og one.
5 0
Replying to WilaFox • Jan 16, 2025
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Let's normalize not to rate the drama with high score when you don't like story but love the actors. What is point…
Say it louder for the people in the back. I have seen many bad shows with insanely high ratings and I am starting to think people are not ranking the show but they are bumping it up because they like their favourite actors and I am sick and tired of it. The good shows getting left in the dark with such low ratings. I agree with people trying to deter, stop people from being honest by saying this show is bad but then the fan girls be saying 'if you don't like it then don't watch it' No I have the freedom of speech so I can say whatever the heck I want.
5 0
On Close Friend Season 3: Soju Bomb! • Jan 16, 2025
Title Close Friend Season 3: Soju Bomb!
They need to stop Queer bating!
1 0
Eliot_Rulez • Jan 16, 2025
Review Love Sea
The show lost me, when they shot the rest of the story in the city rather than filming it at by the sea cause the series itself is called 'Love Sea'
1 0
Eliot_Rulez • Jan 16, 2025
Review Love Sea
I also agree with the GL part, personally the GL felt pretty forced and I feel like they just added a GL just to check their list on having a BL and GL. I did not like the GL plot it was cringe.
2 0
Eliot_Rulez • Jan 16, 2025
Review Love Sea
I will die on a hill and agree with you on the part where you said 'sex sells' Yes it does. A lot of ThaiBLs specifically have low quality show overall and makeup for that with NC scenes to give them higher ratings. The show was boring and dropped it, the characters did not change, no redemption arc and this show should have not been made.
2 0
Replying to Gigi Eunkwang • Jan 16, 2025
Title Knock Out
is this completed?
It has not been made yet but I am sure it will air this year, the real question is when.
3 0
Replying to Ray • Jan 16, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
Then go and watch the other companies' BLs instead of creating accounts just to spreading hate
I understand where you are coming from. But I also agree with what they are saying. But then again, both of you are right in different senses.
1 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Jan 16, 2025
Title The Shortest Distance Is Round 2: Rain and Soda
why the writer is obsessed with cutting everyone's dicks, is that his kink or what? who's dick going to get cut…
IM CRYINGGG🤣🤣
1 0

1