Editorials
Faimac • Jan 14, 2025
Review The Love of Winter
I loved your review made my day. HILARIOUS!๐
0 0
Replying to Wonda447 • Jan 14, 2025
Review Gen Y
I AGREE 100% WITH YOU ESPECIALLY FOR KOHJACK. I loved them as a couple in the series they looked good together.…
Never mind I was talking about Wayu and Thanu. So replace KOHJACK with ThanuWayu. Its been ages that I don't even remember their names
1 0
saimarks • Jan 14, 2025
Review Gen Y
I also agree the way they made Wayu cry the whole time about Pha I was honestly revolted and skipped most of the scenes when he cried cause I had enough of him and he is the female caricature 'weak' 'damsel' 'crybaby'
0 0
saimarks • Jan 14, 2025
Review Gen Y
I AGREE 100% WITH YOU ESPECIALLY FOR KOHJACK. I loved them as a couple in the series they looked good together. But then they never really got together?? I thought season 2 might finally bring them together but no, they had to bring in the ugly ex but I'm sorry but when the ex came back no offence to the actor who play the ex in Season 2 of gen y but hes was not that good looking and hated the fact that KOHJACK JUST WENT THROUGH THE WINDOW. Like I love geny for them. I even sometimes rewatch it for their chemistry.
1 1
On Jack o' Frost • Jan 14, 2025
Title Jack o' Frost
Japanese BLs are always rated lower than ThaiBLs when they are better than them๐๐
24 4
SeanTeaTime • Jan 14, 2025
Review Call It What You Want
I somewhat agree with the top and bottom. Yeah I don't really know actors names like that only know the characters they play. About the 2Moons controversy I don't know about it because personally I don't like knowing about the actors in much detail hence why I don't know the actors names only the characters they portray (For some I know cause people mention them a lot) But I tend to keep it pushing. I don't stalk the actors on social media cause personally do not want to have a par asocial relationship with them as to me it feels weird and takes away from me just enjoying the characters they play. I watch BLs for the actors (talents), for realism, for escapism.
0 0
Peachywatch • Jan 14, 2025
Review The Eighth Sense
Thank you. Its so overated. I really tried to get on the hype train and forced myself to like it but nope. I do not like it. The acting was good but the story had no plot?
3 0
Replying to sappy • Jan 14, 2025
Title Color Rush
Pretty average show. The rating is understandable, though in my opinion it's still a little too high. The concept…
๐๐๐ I dropped it immediately at the first episode.
5 0
Zii3 • Jan 14, 2025
Review The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese
I agree the sex scenes were so realistic I felt like I was interrupting something. But yeah, I did not like the open ending and finally understood the title.
0 0
Replying to JulyMoon • Jan 14, 2025
Review I Told Sunset about You
Thank you for reading. :) Yeah when I watched the drama I was aware of all the positive feedback too and after…
Yeah exactly, instead of giving him a second chance which is just dumb.
1 0
paithoon_ig • Jan 14, 2025
Review Choco Milk Shake
I 100% agree with you. I really tried to like this, I tried to watch this when it first came out but pushed it back and tried to watch it again and this time I was determined to watch and finish it. To me it was very cringe. The acting was good but the storyline was so boring I was skipping most of it.
0 0
On Knock Out • Jan 14, 2025
Title Knock Out
I'm excited for this. The cover looks scrumptious!
5 2
Ath Athi • Jan 14, 2025
Review Love Syndrome: The Beginning
This was meant to be a full series but the director died so it ended there.
0 0
Saeng • Jan 14, 2025
Review After Sundown Spoiler
I agree, I did not like the heteronormative. Nunew played a weak damsel in distress which pissed me off, and Zee was basically the hero to save the day cause hes so weak and innocent. Like give me a break, might as well made this into a Het drama rather than a BL.
1 2
Replying to Honglou Meng • Jan 14, 2025
Review Eccentric Romance
Oh, thank you! But I hope I didn't ruin it for you!
I don't mind a spoiler if its written like this๐
4 1
Replying to JulyMoon • Jan 14, 2025
Review I Told Sunset about You
Thank you for reading. :) Yeah when I watched the drama I was aware of all the positive feedback too and after…
I agree Oh Aew deserved better. I feel like their romance should have stopped and they should have both gone their separate ways.
2 2
Replying to Wonda447 • Jan 13, 2025
Title When It Rains, It Pours
Him and his roomate look like a couple to me.
Such a shame
0 0
Giuca • Jan 13, 2025
Review Be My Favorite
Me too I thought I was the only one who disliked Kawi๐ญ He was cringe, I wanted to skip everytime he was on my screen.
1 0
SeokJo • Jan 13, 2025
Review KinnPorsche
Now that I look back I skipped through the last episodes I got so bored and still did not know what the plot was. Many people liked it is because of the good-looking guys and ncs scenes. But the story just made no sense
1 0
Honglou Meng • Jan 13, 2025
Review Eccentric Romance
I basically know the story from this whole review. Thanks for adding humour.
5 3

1