K-Drama
On Climax • Apr 13, 2026
Title Climax
I love this show so much ♥
9 0
On Futari Escape • Jan 31, 2026
Title Futari Escape
Do not waste your time with this. There is absolutely no romance in this show.
5 6
On Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko! 2nd Stage • Aug 1, 2025
Title Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko! 2nd Stage
Glad to see the second season was a huge hit in japan and even trended at number 1 on Japanese twitter which is a huge accomplishment. This show has broken barriers for GL in japan with its success and I am happy to see that.
15 0
On Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko! 2nd Stage • Jul 7, 2025
Title Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko! 2nd Stage
Great show. Can't wait for the next episode
3 0
On Call Me by No-Name • May 4, 2025
Title Call Me by No-Name
Hope we get a season 2 for this
4 0
On Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko! • May 2, 2025
Title Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko!
Very excited for season 2 ♥
3 0
On ToGetHer • Apr 30, 2025
Title ToGetHer
Literally counting down until the next episode
9 1
Replying to yepireadit • Apr 26, 2025
Title Otona ni Natte mo
https://dramanice.cyou/series/otona-ni-natte-mo-2025/
Thanks
1 0
Replying to cherryhaze • Apr 26, 2025
Title ToGetHer
im almost finished with the 2nd episode and so far im not really vibing with hangyeol at all. I think the "idc"…
I love hangyeol.
3 0
On ToGetHer • Apr 25, 2025
Title ToGetHer
This show is taking over my life
7 0
On Otona ni Natte mo • Apr 10, 2025
Title Otona ni Natte mo
Happy we're getting more and more Japanese GL. I will definitely be watching ♥
16 0
On ToGetHer • Mar 31, 2025
Title ToGetHer
Can't wait for this 👏 👏👏
4 0

