Editorials
Replying to Empress dwen • 14 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
thus drama is soo good
Could you please explain in more detail why this drama is so good? Because I'm planning to watch it.
1 1
Replying to Jiju • Aug 21, 2026
Article Seo Kang Jun and Ahn Eun Jin begin to waver after 10 years together in 'A Love Other Than Yours'
As much as i like SKJ, the plot and the female lead is a pass for me. See you on your next show.
why?
0 0
Lily Alice • Aug 20, 2026
Article Ha Young resumes filming for 'The Long Shot Trial' following family history controversy
As it should be...
11 0
Replying to strawgal • Aug 12, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
It took me a couple of episodes to get in to this, because the ML face looks like something out of anime, its…
Lol, that's Chinese dramas for you, it's rare to see a Chinese drama with a raw face and no filters
4 0
On We Are All Trying Here • May 24, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
Hey guys, what do you think of this drama? I'm looking to take a break from romance. Is this a good recommendation?
3 2
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 21, 2026
Title Zhan Zhao Adventures
Why does this drama's rating keep dropping again and again? It’s actually pretty good.
6 1
rmvg65 • May 21, 2026
Review Perfect Crown
I read this with a big smile, because your silly thoughts are just like mine.
0 1
Replying to JohnHaris • May 4, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
But why is the rating so high, though?
Not yet, that’s why I’m asking. Quite a few comments say the story is great at the beginning but starts to fade toward the end.
0 0
Replying to JohnHaris • May 3, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
But why is the rating so high, though?
Okay, I get it, but you're not answering my question. If the story starts to fall off toward the end, then why is the score here so high?
0 3
Replying to Living Tribunal • May 3, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
This is one of the drama where the story and drama goes downhill as it progresses. I really liked everything at…
But why is the rating so high, though?
0 7
On Rebirth • Apr 21, 2026
Title Rebirth
honestly i don't understand why the rating is so low especially in douban, like WTF..
8 8
On Rebirth • Apr 13, 2026
Title Rebirth
is it bad like people say?
0 4
Replying to underthestars • Oct 26, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate
The first episode conversation between the abbot and the male lead was "deep", to use your words. Not…
haha I feel you just enjoyed it; the first episode doesn't do justice. Just wait until the 10th or maybe 15th episode; you can see where the drama is going around that episode (at least for me).
0 0
On Sword and Beloved • Oct 25, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved
I don't know why but, those AI spider distracting me so much
1 1
Replying to Jamesdaggett • Aug 28, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I love how unrealistic and far from reality cdrama is these days Well-done They are only like one or two cdrama…
haha agreed, is this drama bad too?
0 2