Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2026
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Jul 15, 2026
I like her but this role was a VERY weird choice for her.
I think it’s good . she doesn’t chase the trend and choose a very niche genre to play and it’s actually motivated audiences throughout this role .
0 0
Replying to little_orchid • Jul 15, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
I know right!!!! finally found someone who is reading the novel ,i finished it last week and damn , there's a…
ep 80
1 0
Replying to jinxinmu • Jul 15, 2026
Maybe after they already finished filming the whole drama
😂😂
3 0
Replying to little_orchid • Jul 15, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
I know right!!!! finally found someone who is reading the novel ,i finished it last week and damn , there's a…
not yet but the plot is dragging and it’s getting wilder
0 2
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jul 14, 2026
Person Bai Lu
she created her own agency ..she didn't renewed her contract
good for her
0 0
On Bai Lu • Jul 14, 2026
Person Bai Lu
I wonder if bailu continues her contract with her company or not
0 6
Replying to zhixin • Jul 14, 2026
Person Esther Yu Spoiler
what drama Esther will film in Q4 ?
after reading love in the shell novel , I better looking forward to yunchu’s vengeance and the next project cuz wtf
0 7
Replying to little_orchid • Jul 14, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
I know right!!!! finally found someone who is reading the novel ,i finished it last week and damn , there's a…
you ain’t lying 🥲.
0 4
Replying to little_orchid • Jul 13, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
I know right!!!! finally found someone who is reading the novel ,i finished it last week and damn , there's a…
this novel better not adapt 🙈
1 0
Replying to zhixin • Jul 13, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
linwanxing just wants to live as a slacker and do her own work due to what she has been through in the past .…
the director wants to present us this way . the fl is there but has no focus scene mostly during the early episodes .
0 1
Replying to Jane • Jul 13, 2026
Iqiyi is a scam, they signed some contract with the production team, if this drama does well then they would have…
I think this drama is so far a new thing to watch rather than the same theme of politics in costume drama that I watched countless drama already.
2 0
Replying to little_orchid • Jul 13, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
I know right!!!! finally found someone who is reading the novel ,i finished it last week and damn , there's a…
like fr treating her like a toy ?
0 7
Replying to little_orchid • Jul 13, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
I know right!!!! finally found someone who is reading the novel ,i finished it last week and damn , there's a…
do you finish it , I’m on ep 42 so far . I thought I’m reading a fanfic or something. that’s why can’t believe it . 🥲
0 9
Replying to little_orchid • Jul 13, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
I know right!!!! finally found someone who is reading the novel ,i finished it last week and damn , there's a…
actually it reflects on how they spend their time . honestly I’m not involved in what I’m not interested in .
1 0
Replying to ClG • Jul 13, 2026
Person Esther Yu
from a recent interview from Viki she said she wants to do suspense films and republican era... someone give her…
ohh I’m looking forward to see it .
1 0
Replying to Kazzy010 • Jul 13, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Did she have a controversy/scandal/rumor of somekind or AM I thinking of another actress..?
in c-ent popular actors can’t escape rumor and scandal 😅 . ignore it or you’ll get bother by it .
4 0
Replying to little_orchid • Jul 13, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
I know right!!!! finally found someone who is reading the novel ,i finished it last week and damn , there's a…
cutting more than 10 episodes sigh
0 0