Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
K-Drama Lee Min Ho’s 'Assassins' Sells Out at TIFF as His Global Stardom Continues to Rise 23 hours ago
On The Untamed • Oct 15, 2019 Title The Untamed OMG I CANT STOP WATCHING!!! LOVE IT wish it had 100 ep 8 2
On TharnType • Oct 8, 2019 Title TharnType People i bet all he did was give hime hickeys just waiting for him to wake up to fuck with his mind you know prank...hopefully. 2 1
On TharnType • Oct 8, 2019 Title TharnType its only been one fucking ep, nd im already lit!!!!! WOWcant wait 4 more. 3 0
Replying to naccu • Sep 8, 2019 Title The Untamed Isn't it time for me to move on from the untamed??? It's been way too long but I'm still obsessed! Help is needed… me too 1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jul 2, 2019 Article Veteran Korean Actress Jeon Mi Seon Found Dead In Apparent Suicide I am shock right now loved her. 1 0
On What the Duck Season 2: Final Call • May 5, 2019 Title What the Duck Season 2: Final Call I feel like I'm losing brain cell by watching this drama so...... im done, this whole drama flipping SUCKS but if u r having trouble sleeping watch it. 2 1
On TharnType • Apr 28, 2019 Title TharnType they should have kept earth as than he fits the description 0 2
On Captain Chonlathorn Kongyingyong • Mar 31, 2019 Person Captain Chonlathorn Kongyingyong they just added love sick 3!!!!!!!!! 1 0
On Great Men Academy • Mar 25, 2019 Title Great Men Academy Love the show cute but isnt it a BL since she had to be a boy and tangmo likes the boy (love)? 0 0
On Club Friday Season 10: Khon Thee Mai Yom Rap • Feb 12, 2019 Title Club Friday Season 10: Khon Thee Mai Yom Rap would like some eng subs 0 0
Replying to Synchonicity • Jan 5, 2019 Title My Dream I see the rating for this series is 7.7. Seems too high.Just saying... ur damn right!! 0 0
On My Dream • Dec 29, 2018 Title My Dream why the fuck is he playing a guitar at night when ppl are trying to sleep 8 0
Replying to Brownie • Dec 20, 2018 Title Together with Me: The Next Chapter 6.8 by the end of it. Was it that bad? I deleted this from my watchlist after the first episode. Watch it. I still like together with me better but still we get to see korn and knock more and more loving so what the heck. 0 0
cant wait 4 more.