Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 27
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 21, 2018
Replying to koreanbosuji • 9 days ago
I watched LLTG twice!!!And could go again!!I was also swept away by Royal Nirvana (60+12 eps) and watched twice!!…
Joy of life better be so long because it is the last season
2 1
Replying to Susuwatari789 • 9 days ago
Not strange this is the fourth drama that aired more than 40 episodes. The restrictions were lifted since last…
I did not know this thanks for the reply
0 0
Replying to winter • 9 days ago
same, it was also difficult for me to complete this drama although l like the leads in fact hmh is my favorite…
I love HMH but dropped it can not watch anymore
0 1
On Against the Current • 9 days ago
47 eps !! strange! I thought they decided not to film or release more than 36 or so .. it is not I am complaining its the opposite happy to know this as I am fan of well written long cdrsma & have been missing them last longest was love like the galaxy
4 7
Replying to Susuwatari789 • 24 days ago
The cast list is huge and there are so many characters to fit into 40 episodes. Hoping it will be the rumour 47…
ME TOO !!
2 0
On Back from the Brink • Aug 25, 2026
I am stuck at ep 5 not getting into it though i like the leads…. is it getting any better? the most touching story was the grandma part at earlier eps so far to me
0 4
On Ai Mi • Aug 5, 2026
Person Ai Mi
She’s beautiful but doesn’t look fully chinese? any western of her parent?
1 1
Replying to MishDMal • Aug 4, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
Did you understand the last 2mins of the last ep? where they were laying on the chairs and he was telling her…
Yes, I did. They were talking about Prince Qi, how he was not swapped but truly a prince, and even though it does not concern me at all to know such a story about him in the last couple of minutes! I would love to see more about the ML being recognized as a hero by the people
2 1
Replying to Snowlit • Aug 3, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
yes, exactlyI was stunned for a moment when I realized everyone was praising the Emperor! The ML had sacrificed…
Thank you for sharing your opinion so I am not alone ! This left me disappointed ngl because was so excited to see the people reaction to what he did at least as a fairytale story being told to next generation how selfless, yet determined, brave and ambitious he was that never swayed from his goal to bring peace to all & pride even by sacrificing his life, his position, and bringing justice by exposing what his emperor & empress parents did in the past, and what he did from reforming the army, writing selflessly books with his blood, and gambling with his fame & whole family & finally giving the key of the pheonix heart to the people!!! And got all the credits for giving those people the wise emperor they praise right now !
6 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Aug 3, 2026
Ending sounds so rushed! I needed to see more of the ML being a hero to the people not to give me something about the Emperor till very last scene! I didn’t care about him
8 6
On Twelve Letters • Sep 4, 2025
Drama like this, or reborn, shows that having kids shall be one of the most significant decisions in life, as it's truly way more than just two people getting married or falling in love; they have to have plans to be parents. and know exactly what does that mean, and how this decision could affect both them and their unborn children. It could be obvious to say this but to see as in these dramas,, knowing how they represent a slice of life, all one can say it's just a reminder to try making a wise and fair decisions for all.
2 0