Editorials
Tae Ho • Feb 6, 2021
List Prettiest Ever Smile That Can Make You Lose Your G'damn Mind
I wish I could vote for at least 50 I mean look at the list it is full of beauties I can't pick only 3 :( <3
2 2
lo_ve • Feb 1, 2021
Article Yoo Seung Ho receives casting offer for upcoming KBS2 Korean Drama
I just can't have enough of this guy ... Pretty please I would love to him in this character cause it seems interesting or maybe because I miss him so much just wanna see him asap :( <3
2 0
Replying to hyunjinslips • Oct 1, 2020
Person Nam Joo Hyuk
I'm not the only one who thinks he looks like NCT Doyoung?
yesssss!!!! I also think this way. They both give same vibes to me, I mean whenever I see Doyoung I think of Nam joo hyuk :)
2 1
riri • Jun 9, 2020
Article 5 Korean Actors You See in Almost Every Drama or Movie Part 2
I can name more where I have seen Sung Dong Il lol at the start I was like am I only picking KDramas and movies with him in it or is he in every Korean Dramas and movie lol
2 0

