Editorials
On Suburban Birds • Dec 17, 2021
Title Suburban Birds
streaming on kanopy for students: https://www.kanopy.com/product/suburban-birds
0 0
On Detective Chinatown Season 2 • Dec 17, 2021
Title Detective Chinatown Season 2
Tbh I wait for this more than I'm waiting for the new movies. Lin Mo is a very interesting character and I wonder how his story with Ivy will go.
2 0
On Limbo • Dec 17, 2021
Title Limbo
One of the most cruel and raw thrillers I've seen. I'm used to seeing uncensored corpses and violence in movies (and irl tbh), but still the sexual abuse scene almost made me vomit. It was really well made (if the intention was to make us feel the pain , the fear and the disgust of the victims). Big trigger warning if you want to watch this movie.
3 2
On Limbo • Dec 17, 2021
Title Limbo
Trailer with ENG subs: https://youtu.be/LdUBAr2DvW4
2 0
Replying to owlandmoon • Dec 17, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
I'm dying waiting for new episodes to come out ;w;
I'm already dead inside, but I know that feel. Can't wait.
2 0
Replying to Choppy • Dec 17, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
I am being a sherlock and found a major hint about it! I posted my speculation theory about Jiwoong here if you…
I was about to calculate the days of summer LMAO. Thanks for doing God's work.
1 1
On Love Buzz • Dec 17, 2021
Title Love Buzz
That was so sad...man. Imma cry.
0 0
Replying to Mio • Dec 17, 2021
Title A DeadbEAT's Meal
With Korean VPN and without subtitles you can watch 1st episode on TVING's official YT channel.Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbLTYjDysW424th…
*fingers crossed*
1 1
On A DeadbEAT's Meal • Dec 17, 2021
Title A DeadbEAT's Meal
Can't miss another work from Kim Joon Mo!
0 0
Replying to emmagucci • Dec 17, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
I mean...he genuinely seems to care about him. If not, why would he know so many things about him, help his family's…
I'm not sure I want another love triangle (more not than yes), but at least it would not be a straight one this time LMAO
1 2
Replying to emmagucci • Dec 17, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
What if Ji Woong has a crush on Choi Woong since High School (or even earlier)?
I mean...he genuinely seems to care about him. If not, why would he know so many things about him, help his family's business, look at the old footage like that? He seems jealous. Maybe he thinks another documentary might help Choi Woong to move on from Yeon Soo?
1 4
On Our Beloved Summer • Dec 17, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
What if Ji Woong has a crush on Choi Woong since High School (or even earlier)?
2 9
Replying to Choppy • Dec 17, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
that part is funny lol now i want the main leads to have "The Witch" referenced dialogue or maybe egg scene.
Maybe the whistle was a subtle easter egg.
0 0
Replying to 8888007 • Dec 17, 2021
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
Dami and Woo shik hinted that woo shik might also be in part 2 🙊
OMG *fangirling*
3 0
Replying to Deeyouth • Dec 16, 2021
Title Melancholia
So many people are following and taking pictures of ML and FL secretly. Isn’t it illegal there?
And it's not like they're poor either. I'd hire a bodyguard at least.
0 0
On Crush • Dec 16, 2021
Title Crush
It would have been a very cute and nice drama, if it wasn't for the propaganda and abusive behaviour.
4 2
Replying to kim joline • Dec 16, 2021
Title Melancholia
the last part took me out ngl
HE WAHT?! HAHAHAHAH
0 0
Replying to 7777251 • Dec 16, 2021
Title Melancholia
I knew it. There must be a scene when SY in danger and YS totally admitted her feelings toward him. IT HURTS SO…
yeaH I think it will happen in ep 12 too.
1 1
On Truth • Dec 15, 2021
Title Truth
Captain Li deserves more recognition #TeamLiShuang
10 2
On Game of Outlaws • Dec 12, 2021
Title Game of Outlaws
Rita (Poppy) is so * HOT.
0 0
