News
On Drama Special Season 12: TV Cinema - Siren • Nov 16, 2021
Title Drama Special Season 12: TV Cinema - Siren
*WAITING FOR THE ENG SUBS*
1 4
Replying to Lethe • Nov 16, 2021
Title Drama Special Season 12: TV Cinema - F20
https://youtu.be/dpnNCtgaTFk
Oh, it has ENG SUB! Awesome! Thank you!
1 0
On Mr. Salted Fish, Miss Rose Huixing Laile • Nov 15, 2021
Title Mr. Salted Fish, Miss Rose Huixing Laile
SUB ENG anywhere?
2 0
On The Bionic Life • Nov 15, 2021
Title The Bionic Life
Can't wait to see it!
2 0
On Yonder • Nov 15, 2021
Title Yonder
Won't miss out this one!
0 0
Replying to Cyr • Nov 15, 2021
Title Gamer's Generation
Did you get the remaining
Only RUS subs.
0 0
On Let Me Off the Earth • Nov 14, 2021
Title Let Me Off the Earth
Hoping for S2
4 0
On Pandora's Box • Nov 14, 2021
Title Pandora's Box
Judging from the post credits scene they planned a S2!
2 0
On Dr. Brain • Nov 13, 2021
Title Dr. Brain
What a cast!!!
2 0
On Danger Zone Season 2: The Silver Lining • Nov 13, 2021
Title Danger Zone Season 2: The Silver Lining
I need a chapter 3 asap, with even more "bromance" there.
6 2
Replying to Deeyouth • Nov 13, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
One of the strong points in this drama is the honest and healthy relationship between the leads. They don’t…
Nice to see a nice couple after a bunch of toxic ones becoming very popular and romanticized indeed.
6 0
On The Trading Floor • Nov 8, 2021
Title The Trading Floor
Still no subs anywhere?
0 0
On Pandora's Box • Nov 8, 2021
Title Pandora's Box
Joseph is so damn talented!
0 0
Replying to Kate • Nov 7, 2021
Title Dr. Brain
Thoughts while watching episode 1🙃 The orange tones for the "past" scenes were so ugly I cannot. It's not like…
I'm glad I'm not the only one finding him dumb. Funny how he was presented as some kind of genious...
1 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Nov 7, 2021
Title Dr. Brain
Please explain what do you mean ?
I agree, for a scientists it looks like he has too little logic and knowledge of methodology, even of some basic scientific method. It's disappointing to see.
0 0
Replying to I AM SHOOKETH • Nov 7, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
It would be cute if he calls her Daling(Darling) coz of her name
Agree
0 0
On The Day of Becoming You • Nov 2, 2021
Title The Day of Becoming You
The final message was great! The funny scenes killed it.
4 0
Replying to nana2828 • Nov 1, 2021
Title Danger Zone Season 2: The Silver Lining
The introduction of the so smart FL makes the 3 original male leads seem redundant
smart & strong female characters are never too many. u..u Plus there is a good reason why she's there the way she is.
0 2
Replying to Precious • Oct 31, 2021
Title Danger Zone Season 2: The Silver Lining
S2 is much better in content than S1. You can Clearly see where this story is going and how it all started. I…
YeaH I agree. The first chapter is like a usual crime drama about catching a serial killer, but it quickly turns out to be more deep and complex than that.
1 0
Replying to pattan001 • Oct 31, 2021
Title Danger Zone Season 2: The Silver Lining
It's getting more intense. I thought when Pebble was shot that one of the crew might die but I didn't expect that…
I don't want it to end...wish they'd make more seasons!
2 0

