News
On Danger Zone Season 2: The Silver Lining • Oct 29, 2021
Title Danger Zone Season 2: The Silver Lining
I ship YD x RF so hard, it hurts.
8 1
Replying to lime_pickle • Oct 27, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
Confused, lazy writing, relentless repetition, poor dialogue, and lack of chemistry between the leads sunk an…
Agree
0 0
Replying to Lovely • Oct 27, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
best thing about the ending was baekhyun
Yep
0 0
Replying to 7414451 • Oct 16, 2021
Title Danger Zone Season 2: The Silver Lining
So SEASON 1 has 12 episodes also SEASON 2???
Yep! On the website it counts like a single series tho (so ep 1 of S2 is considered to be episode 13).
1 0
Replying to emmagucci • Oct 16, 2021
Title Danger Zone: The Dark Night
Just noticed they have the same director.... WELL IT SHOWS
not mad a it. Both dramas have been fire so far! Can't wait for S2 of VG as well. ^^
1 0
Replying to emmagucci • Oct 13, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
The ML not being toxic and showing his vulnerabilities + FL doing the first move feels like a breath of fresh…
She also took accountability where due. Some might learn from her!
3 0
Replying to Robin Manee • Oct 13, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
Dali is Queen. All day everyday.
No lie detected.
2 0
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Oct 13, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
The ML not being toxic and showing his vulnerabilities + FL doing the first move feels like a breath of fresh air.
24 1
Replying to Firefly88 • Oct 12, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
Oh man, I love this drama and I was obsessed with the first few episodes, but the last two episodes were unsatisfying...…
It's so repetitive that I start to think it would have been better as a movie.
3 1
Size15FeetJames • Oct 12, 2021
Article Why a Memorable OST Matters (Part 2)
Man. Live is so underrated!
2 1
Replying to Pourquoi • Oct 11, 2021
Title Danger Zone: The Dark Night
I just created an account to thank you because I was like «can’t find the song name anywhere - oh wait, could…
Glad to be useful ^^ (REALLY). Btw it's also on spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/27PDhqKUOYOXlsigskhhTl?si=bb706a199af24b52
1 0
Replying to marina • Oct 10, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
yeah.. i understand he regrets how he treated her but lets be real that doesnt make him like her more?? i just…
my same thoughts. It doesn't seem like they passionately love them , but accommodate for someone comfortable, usual. The everyday rice they will convince themselves to eat until the day they will cheat for their next passion interest...
1 0
Replying to 9467017 • Oct 10, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
The thing is- this show needs 20 episodes 😅The critique of pacing is only because of uncertainty of how they…
Too many questions? I can't see that many. For example?
0 0
Replying to Umi Chan • Oct 10, 2021
Person Berant Zhu
Omg!! I Watched him in Danger zone . He was awesome there. I Can't believe that he's 2 years younger than me.
Imma just ignore his age to fangirl more in peace with myself :°°D
4 0
Replying to Caitlin - NoSleep4Dramas • Oct 10, 2021
Person Berant Zhu
well I found another talented actor to follow :)
Mood
2 0
Replying to emmagucci • Oct 10, 2021
Title Danger Zone: The Dark Night
The photography, as well as the music remind me a lot of " The Victims' Game" , especially the opening credits.
Just noticed they have the same director.... WELL IT SHOWS
0 2
On Danger Zone: The Dark Night • Oct 10, 2021
Title Danger Zone: The Dark Night
The official ending (song) MV is lit! https://youtu.be/tdCyPcaqpWE
2 4
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Oct 5, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
Events of ep 9 are basically the same we have seen in previous episodes. The show is going in circles, I'm falling asleep.
5 0
Replying to emmagucci • Oct 5, 2021
Title Squid Game
Also why everyone is telling the mastermind was a big twist? I knew he was not a regular player since GAME ONE.
Maybe I've seen too many similar movies (and shows), but it def was predictable for me.
0 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Oct 5, 2021
Title Squid Game
You expected them to kill of the lead of the drama?
Yeah, that would have been more interesting instead of presenting us who is the main and keep him as main/winner until the end. No surprise at all.
1 0
