News
Replying to JEAN • Aug 13, 2021
Title Crime Crackdown
It's not yet available internationally. Only Tencent airs the drama as of the moment no english sub. But I heard…
WeTV is just international Tencent, so all they need to do is prepare the subtitles . I hope they will do translate it! ^^
0 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Aug 13, 2021
Title Crime Crackdown
If you are going to watch this drama for Lay ,, he's not in it that much ,, you will be disappointed ,, he's in…
I'm here for Liu Yi Jun, but seeing Lay in this genre is a pleasant bonus for an EXO-L :3
4 1
XingBack • Aug 13, 2021
Article MDL Production
EXO The Movie is what we all dream about.
2 0
Replying to Shay • Aug 13, 2021
Title Long Time No See
Saw this and thought it was the chinese version of sassy go go because of the poster lmao
My same thoughts
0 0
emmagucci • Aug 13, 2021
List Your favourite dramas with characters with a disability?
I honestly love the fact there we were able to list so many titles! More representation on small screen :3
0 0
On Kris Bole • Aug 13, 2021
Person Kris Bole
He's very cool in Hendry's role!
1 0
On Kris Bole • Aug 13, 2021
Person Kris Bole
He's very cool in Hendry's role!
0 0
On Choi Da In • Aug 12, 2021
Person Choi Da In
Was she in #Alive movie? (as a high school girl)
0 0
Replying to emmagucci • Aug 12, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Was he honest he didn't want date to romance and commit? Yes. Did she started regardeless? Yes. Did he act like…
True that.
0 0
Replying to emmagucci • Aug 12, 2021
Title Love Nonetheless
I hope that the age gap between the characters isn't too big with her character being a minor. :/
In fact even the actors being her 20 and him 33 is already creepy enough...
0 0
On Love Nonetheless • Aug 12, 2021
Title Love Nonetheless
I hope that the age gap between the characters isn't too big with her character being a minor. :/
3 1
Replying to Solid Snake • Aug 11, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
imo there should be no hate for portraying unhealthy relationships as they are. that part should actually be applauded.…
I don't hate it but completely agree with Solid Snake.
1 0
Replying to chelseasoo • Aug 11, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
I just want a happy ending for soljiwan the rest of the characters could end up single and i wouldn't mind lmaooooo
same
2 0
Replying to Ninski • Aug 11, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
A hot guy with some great bonking is very addictive, even if you know you are going to get heartbroken. I do not…
Was he honest he didn't want date to romance and commit? Yes. Did she started regardeless? Yes. Did he act like he preached? No. He kept leading her on even after he knew she started to have feelings. That's not how FWB work.
8 2
Replying to fae • Aug 11, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
I just realized Nabi got cheated on but kissed Jae Eon thinking he had a girlfriend? What if it was actually true?…
Ikr? She's as trash as him.
5 0
On Nevertheless, • Aug 11, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Cosmopolitan published an article on red flags seen in dramas that should not be ignored in real life. Jae Eon is one of the examples: https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/k-drama-characters-red-flags-a655-20210725-lfrm?utm_source=Facebook-Sparkling&utm_medium=Siteshare&utm_campaign=20210809-k-drama-characters-red-flags
4 1
Replying to aireax_ • Aug 10, 2021
Title Hikaru no Go
i keep thinking about this the episode after chu ying leaves actually feels so empty without him. as a viewer…
I've cried my eyes out.
1 3
On I Love You • Aug 10, 2021
Title I Love You
I hope it will be translated ^^
0 0
Replying to Perry • Aug 10, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Dude everyone here is superhuman, Joo Dante walked like nothing with a gaping wound , hell he even tried to kill…
Indeed
1 0
Replying to YourCuteOppa • Aug 10, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Lol it's not a make up, it's special medical bandages for burned skin (google it), it mostly used for burns so…
I know, but the vfx of the burned skin underneath still looks bad. Just like in the not covered parts. Maybe they didn't want it to be too scary and gore? Idk.
1 0
