Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location: Hiroshima
  • Contribution Points: 1,589 LV8
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 12, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Allbymyself • Nov 20, 2020
Now on the drama :I am over the moon after this episode and after seeing how happy kurosawa is now that he is…
From personal experience, not so much. My mother literally got sick after spending a few days eating bento from convenience stores. My father and bro were fine tho o.o
1 3
Replying to Allbymyself • Nov 20, 2020
So i finally had courage to comment here after 7 weeks. I am very happy to say that I have read all the comments…
That's awesome and thank you for your warm comment! Also, episode 7 was brilliant! It definitely left a strong impact and humanised the character of Kurosawa. I look forward to continuing on this amazing journey with you and everyone here. ^_^
1 1
Replying to J100 • Nov 20, 2020
The link here is safe but why you are sending to other links from your website, please explain, maybe you shuld…
How do mean by other links? I added my website link because it's easier to get to the video. I also use chrome and have double-checked before posting.
1 3
Heyo, I've finished subbing Episode 7. It was an emotional rollercoaster having to go back and repeat each scene. I appreciate the scriptwriters for having this episode focus fully on Kurosawa's perspective. I believe it made his character more impactful and fleshed out. The episode can be found here, Hope ya'll have a nice day!
Edit: Heyo, sorry for those who are experiencing technical difficulties. I'll update my site to improve better access to the episodes. I guess this is a learning process.
https://ichihachi18.wixsite.com/ichihachiblog/cherry-magic
MEGA: https://mega.nz/folder/yHIXhYwa#RKTU_NcZOfQyJqVAxeXOaw
35 23
Replying to Yukisa • Nov 19, 2020
I've watched the 1st episode and really??? just 1 episode??? I don't think so... It should be more of them...
There are 4 episodes aired already on the Ameba site. However, it's not available for overseas viewers tho ;_;
2 3
Replying to Coriander • Nov 18, 2020
Second trailer is out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnMQPq08iFQ&feature=youtu.be
The more I look at the trailer, the more I believe it's a film but it's a series. It doesn't feel like it xD
0 1
Replying to Booklover_95 • Nov 18, 2020
Ok so many familiar names out there but am I the only one getting sliiiiiiiight vibes of Nerve in it? Maybe it's…
Yo, that's what I said! I'm not the only one eh xD
1 0