K-Drama
On Zombieverse: New Blood • Nov 24, 2024
Title Zombieverse: New Blood
I actually liked this season over the first one, I loved taeyeon and cokun this season!!!
6 0
On Zombieverse: New Blood • Nov 17, 2024
Title Zombieverse: New Blood
Omg taeyeon will be in it!!!
1 0
On Lee Eun Sang • Mar 7, 2022
Person Lee Eun Sang
Eunsang My bias, I love you, guys he’s finally making his REDEBUT in YOUNITE, pls support him!!🥺❤️
0 0
On Kim Sae Ron • Apr 28, 2021
Person Kim Sae Ron
Why does she not star in bigger dramas:( I miss her!
15 0
On Hu Ye Tao • Apr 25, 2021
Person Hu Ye Tao
I’m so sad he didn’t debut:(
1 0
Replying to tokki • Nov 3, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
first episode made me think it was directly plagiarizing sky castle's plot but it gets better in ep 2! very interested…
I really love her character as well, I just hope she stays longer till the end of the drama:(
1 0
Replying to NiteStar • Feb 12, 2019
Review I Hear You Spoiler
Does it have a HE? Or does it need a 2nd season to fix things?
i heard there might be a second season, because the ending for the second couple did not end well because the girl got married to someone else and the first couple got engaged so they have not shown much yet.
3 0