K-Drama
Replying to weiwink • Jul 2, 2019
Title Ashita mo Kitto Kimi ni Koi wo Suru.
I've been waiting for it to be subbed for more than a year
do you know whwere to watch
0 2
Replying to lesle • Jul 2, 2019
Title Casa Amor: Exclusive for Ladies
2019-03-10••https://kissasian.sh/Drama/Casa-Amor-Exclusive-for-Ladies @720p•http://asianwiki.com/Casa_Amor:_Exclusive_For_Ladies•https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4455690/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1•https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casa_Amor:_Exclusive_for_Ladies•https://www.kmdb.or.kr/eng/db/kor/detail/movie/K/14211
thanks for the link
1 0
Replying to Senpai • Jul 1, 2019
Title Rough Sex Mature Wives
Less common than adult movie more amateur than adult Japanese movie. In the first few minutes one notices the…
where to watch this
0 0
On My! Physical Education Teacher • Jul 1, 2019
Title My! Physical Education Teacher
so, nobody translated it yet?
1 0
Replying to RyJima96814 • Jun 30, 2019
Title My Secret Hotel Spoiler
dropping this drama cause i read Sang Hyo deosn't end up with Sung Gyum smh
thanks for the spoiler, i'll skip this one
5 0
Replying to Ukeleila • Jun 27, 2019
Title Live Up to Your Name
Not bad, I like the comedy but the female lead almost made me drop the series - her character is unbearable.
likewise ,haha
0 0
On Dr. Champ • Jun 23, 2019
Title Dr. Champ
can't find a place to watch... does anyone know?
0 1
Replying to Niina no Papa • Jun 19, 2019
Title She Is Wow! Spoiler
This secret of Ah Ra's, it isn't that she had an affair is it? I so loath betrayal so very much, and I don't want…
so. did you find the answer or you dropped it ? is it betrayal?
0 1
Replying to nurfitriyyah • Jun 11, 2019
Title Her Private Life
Idk man...after they get together I gradually lost interest for the rest of the story. Love the chemistry but…
same for me. idk if i should see it to the end
1 0
On The Wind Blows • Jun 11, 2019
Title The Wind Blows
i think that i will see this drama to the end.
0 0
On Couple on the Backtrack • Jun 10, 2019
Title Couple on the Backtrack
i love this
3 0
On Surplus Princess • Jun 9, 2019
Title Surplus Princess Spoiler
second lead syndrome >.<
1 0
Replying to Q I U • May 24, 2019
Title To Be a Better Man
She is beautiful, I want to know her as well
do we know now?
0 1

