News
On Love Is for Suckers • Dec 3, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
It was cute but nothing special.
4 0
Replying to Sophie • Nov 29, 2022
Title Handsome Siblings Spoiler
I love it. It’s one of my all time favorite cdramas at this point.
https://mydramalist.com/list/389k5kO4
0 0
Replying to Boulevard of Teary Kisse • Nov 12, 2022
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
I think he was hallucination. I'm sure they held a funeral for him and they even visited his grave or columbarium.…
That’s a much better explanation then the show offers.
0 0
On Curtain Call • Nov 7, 2022
Title Curtain Call
Promising start! I’m pleasantly surprised about the script.
3 0
Replying to hifumi • Oct 28, 2022
Title Real Now - Winner
google winner masterlist ^^ there's an excel sheet
That’s a great help. Thank you, dear!
0 0
Salmah • Oct 25, 2022
List EXO Variety Shows
Great list, dear! 👍
1 0
On Freedom Chapter • Oct 23, 2022
Title Freedom Chapter
I was hooked in the end. I’d wish it would be a drama for real.
0 0
On Bad Prosecutor • Oct 5, 2022
Title Bad Prosecutor
Finally, premiere day. I hope Viki will be fast with the subs.
1 0
Replying to Sophie • Oct 4, 2022
Title Mr. Bad
Yes. I have the same impression. For a moment I thought this might end in a short conflict but the way the show…
True
0 0
Replying to Sophie • Oct 3, 2022
Title Mr. Bad Spoiler
Yes. I have the same impression. For a moment I thought this might end in a short conflict but the way the show…
I only watched 10 eps but it seems the maybe-love triangle is also out of the way already. So they seem to come together soon and make a time jump to family planning and that’s it?
0 2
Replying to faeriewine • Oct 3, 2022
Title Mr. Bad
When I 1st seen the preview for this show I thought it would have a plot more centered around her now novel. But…
Yes. I have the same impression. For a moment I thought this might end in a short conflict but the way the show is written I’m not sure if he’ll find out and be okay with it instantly.
1 4
On Mr. Bad • Oct 2, 2022
Title Mr. Bad
After 10 eps I simply view the show as simple romcom and don’t expect to much of it. At times the script is a bit lazy written but the actors try to make the best from what they’re given.
13 2
On Mr. Bad • Oct 1, 2022
Title Mr. Bad
Well, I expected something else from the show. It’s okay but not exciting. Shen Yue plays as always Shen Yue. If you like her acting you’ll be satisfied with the show. Personally I watch the show for Chen Zhe Yuan. His character is interesting. I hope the focus will switch to him in the future. Shen Yues character is cute but not interesting. Let’s see how it goes…
14 2
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • Oct 1, 2022
Title Mr. Bad
There's no mention of dubber on the wiki.d-addicts page, so I assume he is not. I am not very familiar with his…
That’s very nice of you! It’s been a while since I’ve seen his last dramas but somehow I had a memory of a different voice. Either it’s me (because I’m suspicious since I heard AvenueX talking about it) or it’s true. Either way thank you for your support! 😃
0 1
On Mr. Bad • Oct 1, 2022
Title Mr. Bad
Is Chen Zhe Yuan dubbed in the drama?
0 4
On Blind • Oct 1, 2022
Title Blind
The show is getting better and better. Ratings really don’t reflect a dramas quality. I can only recommend to watch the show.
6 0
On Finding the Rainbow • Sep 29, 2022
Title Finding the Rainbow
Looking forward to the show.
0 0
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Sep 28, 2022
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Spoiler
The prank in ep 16 isn’t funny at all. If someone would do this to me I wouldn’t welcome him back with open arms!
3 2
On Unforgettable • Sep 27, 2022
Title Unforgettable
It’s a Kyungsoo movie. Ofc, I cried. Beautiful Story.
4 0
On A Petal • Sep 27, 2022
Title A Petal
Tough watch. Important topic, frank directing and great actress.
0 1

1