Details

  • Last Online: May 29, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 253 LV3
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 23, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Sophie • Aug 7, 2022
I can imagine that’s it’s less because of her character per se but because it’s an overused trope in cdramas.
As I said o think it’s simply overused because you find that in every second CDrama these days. I agree with you that she means no harm or is not meant annoying. But I’m also looking forward to her character growth. E.g. the short body switch scene was gorgeous and could’ve lasted longer. In these moments the actress has the possibility to show more of her own acting versatility. Maybe the audience prefers that. I’m just playing the guessing game here. I don’t know why people focus on “annoying”. ;)
1 1
Replying to Sophie • Aug 7, 2022
Oh yes! I’m general I’m not a fan of the topic but it worked pretty good for me here. I’d love to see more…
Amen to that!
1 0
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Aug 7, 2022
Sigh...Idek how some people could be THIS hateful and devoid of love in themselves to find little orchid annoying…
I can imagine that’s it’s less because of her character per se but because it’s an overused trope in cdramas.
2 3
Replying to Sophie • Aug 7, 2022
Oh yes! I’m general I’m not a fan of the topic but it worked pretty good for me here. I’d love to see more…
I’m with you in this matter! I don’t hate on on naive , stupid appearing character. For me it rather that this trope is overused in CDrama and I appreciated witty, strong female characters a lot more. Because of the past story I’m pretty confident that she’ll develop in such (without reading the book or watching the animation). At least that’s my hope! :)
1 2
Replying to Sophie • Aug 7, 2022
In General, when iQIYI airs globally love they use automatic subs and after that a professional subbed corrects…
I feel you. If you would wait a few days you would get different subs. But ofc, that’s not something that’s not a really option because you pay for the whole service. Therefore, I understand you! But that’s always the case for all dramas tbh.
0 0
Replying to AislingDa • Aug 7, 2022
Tho I own iQIYI it’s also on Viki
Thanks for explaining! I thinks it’s because we’re still in the automatically created subs phase. That’s the prize for getting access at the same time as Chinese audience. After a few years I got used it it and I can remember I felt the same in the beginning with other shows. But nowadays I’m just happy to not have to wait for access and shift my personal focus. :)
2 0
Replying to LucianYaz • Aug 7, 2022
I wish the body swap part was longer, it was just so hilarious 😅
Oh yes! I’m general I’m not a fan of the topic but it worked pretty good for me here. I’d love to see more confident strong women instead of the naive, nice girl in cdramas. So I agree with you! The few moments made the actress even more impressive for me.
4 4
Replying to BNA • Aug 7, 2022
What annoys me the most is paying for IQIYI subscription just for this show, for the english subs to have sooo…
In General, when iQIYI airs globally love they use automatic subs and after that a professional subbed corrects them. But I don’t know the time sphere till this happens.
0 2
Replying to r2_ • Aug 7, 2022
where else can i watch ep 5 there's something wrong at the beginning to 20 min for me
Then close the app and start new. I have no issues. It can be a loading failure. Or your wait a few days to watch it on Viki.
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • Aug 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Talent and hotness go well together
So true!
0 0
Replying to Toot • Aug 7, 2022
Episode 8 is awesome! A complete shift of tone. I implore all of you who dropped after 7; COME BACK! A few minor…
Yes. You’re right! The show is fun and we’re in the stage were everything finds it order and get sorted out.
2 0
On KinnPorsche • Aug 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I can definitely understand the hype around his show! The boys are super hot together.
10 5
On Big Mouth • Aug 7, 2022
Title Big Mouth
If you don’t watch the show yet you’re definitely missing some fun! The show is a bomb!
12 0