Editorials
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
The CGI during her fall was amazing! It hooked me instantly.
1 0
Replying to Sophie • Aug 6, 2022
Title Checkmate
Yes. It’s Season 2.
Oh, I didn’t mean that it’s based on each other’s with continuing storyline. Rather it’s the S2 of an anthology series like AHS. Every season has its own storyline and characters but it’s still the same universe. MRIAD is also loosely based on Hercules Poirot novels.
2 1
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 6, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
The trailer looks really cute.
5 0
Replying to Altamash20 • Aug 6, 2022
Title Checkmate
is trailer released??
I’ve seen only some teasers on Weibo.
1 0
Replying to Nerium oleander • Aug 6, 2022
Title Checkmate
I hope the Fl character is not as irritating as the one in MRIAD. In my experience, idk why almost all shows with…
I agree. The fl in S1 was the only annoying part for me.
0 0
On Checkmate • Aug 6, 2022
Title Checkmate
I’m confused. On my iQIYI international Page is no hint for Checkmate yet. Will it air later for us? Does anybody know more?
0 6
On Mysterious Love • Aug 6, 2022
Title Mysterious Love Spoiler
I don’t understand what the male lead actually is. A soldier? A spy? A secret agent? A private person revenging his older brother? Because he owns a successful security company I really didn’t understand his deal in this. Sorry!
2 3
On Mysterious Love • Aug 6, 2022
Title Mysterious Love
I think it was a cute drama overall. I really enjoyed the couple moments and also the SLS.
1 0
On Miss the Dragon • Aug 6, 2022
Title Miss the Dragon
I really enjoy the bromance between ml and sml.
4 0
Replying to Risky Vybz • Aug 6, 2022
Title Checkmate
Is this the second part of my roommate is a detective? it looks cool
Yes. It’s Season 2.
0 4
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Aug 6, 2022
Title Checkmate
So i think no romance for situ yanthis time? It’s good then 🥰🥰i hope romance for luo shao chuan
Yes. I expect that, too.
0 0
On Mysterious Love • Aug 5, 2022
Title Mysterious Love Spoiler
I’m pretty sure you can support the career of your partner and getting your stab wound treated at the same time. #justsaying
2 0
On Mysterious Love • Aug 5, 2022
Title Mysterious Love
The prior profile pic was much better and looked more interesting. #Rain
1 0
On See You Again • Aug 5, 2022
Title See You Again
So it got pushed back again… how annoying…
0 0
On Guilty of Mind • Aug 5, 2022
Title Guilty of Mind
Weird and fast ride with an awesome Li Yi Feng. The story was captivating and not predictable as I assumed before watching. It was fun and I would’ve loved to see even more about Fang Mu’s backstory.
0 0
On Checkmate • Aug 5, 2022
Title Checkmate
I really expected See You Again airing earlier then Checkmate. But I’m looking forward to new cases! Therefore, I can’t wait for it!
2 0
Replying to Guilty of Mind • Aug 5, 2022
Title Guilty of Mind
Replying to deleted comment
Thank you for your hard work!
0 3
On Love in Numbers • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love in Numbers
Nice but superficial idea. Sadly they’re indeed people in the world that rate others on their way to love. I indeed met some along my way in life. So I’m not surprised that the idea itself exists. Sometimes people need to take a step back and relax to really see what’s in front of them. Like here.
0 1
On Love in Numbers • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love in Numbers
Without subs version: https://youtu.be/QOuCkEcS-Bw
1 2
lo_ve • Aug 5, 2022
Article Do Sang Woo in talks to join "Alchemy of Souls: Part 2"
I hate the “new trend” with several seasons. The magic of most Asian shows was always the closure within one season. I stopped watching western productions because they never know when to stop and end mediocre.
4 0

1