News
Replying to Salty_bae • Jun 21, 2020
Article 9 More KBS Drama Specials You Should Not Miss
it's definitely on my PTW list :). though i like to focus in my articles on specials that are more or less unknown…
I see. In my friend circle, many friends haven't watch puberty medley. That's why I mention it here. I hope many people would watch it because it is a really heart whelming drama.
1 0
Salty_bae • Jun 19, 2020
Article 9 More KBS Drama Specials You Should Not Miss
You should add puberty medley/adolescence medley since it have a very good storyline and the all actors is very good.
1 2
On You Are My Destiny • Jun 5, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny
Yeay another time worthy drama. I have finished watching Unmei Kara Hajimaru Koi which is the Japanese version, but I don't like the ending. So I'm really happy they made the Taiwan version.
1 0
Replying to ArmieArmie • Jan 31, 2020
Title Well-Intended Love Season 2
https://38jiejie.com/2020/01/29/well-intended-love-2-trailer-features-entirely-new-storyline/Story is really different…
Oh i see. Then there would be no little baby in this new season? I'm disappointed, but i guess if their acting is the same as the first season then it would be fine by me. Thank you for sharing the news.
2 0
On Well-Intended Love Season 2 • Jan 31, 2020
Title Well-Intended Love Season 2
The trailer kindda weird. It's not the same as the first season. Did they change the storyline? Are they still married?
0 2
fanitha • Jun 21, 2019
List Arashi dramas
after dinner mystery also fun to watch
0 1

