News
On I Order You • Aug 25, 2019
Title I Order You
hello! wondering if I should watch, because, based on the reviews it seems like the ending doesn't quite fit the story. i hate things when it's all yay, cute and fluffy in the beginning and then it turns into all this crying and wtf mess. the plot seems pure, so what do I do? thanks if anyone responds :)
0 0
On Flipped in My Youth • Aug 19, 2019
Title Flipped in My Youth
wondering if I should watch or not? plot sounds okay, I'd like some reviews or maybe I'll just try it out myself. if any1 sees, give me your thoughts about this!! thank u :))
0 0
On Angry Mom • Aug 18, 2019
Title Angry Mom
hello, I'm not sure if I should watch this drama? I dunno the feeling of comedy and bullying (?) together? should I watch?
0 1
On Love Alarm • Aug 8, 2019
Title Love Alarm
ya girl saw Kim sohyun so... :pp
0 0
On A-Teen Season 2 • Aug 4, 2019
Title A-Teen Season 2
dang. just finished watching this season. let me go through a rollercoaster of all the emotions. this drama was really my type! in all, love it ~
1 0
On Wu Qian • Aug 1, 2019
Person Wu Qian
omg I've started watching a drama she's in and she looks so amazing and etheral and beautiful and I'm guessing she acts very well too!!! I think I'm falling in love
5 0
On Eat Jin Season 2 • Jul 31, 2019
Title Eat Jin Season 2
yo bro jin we need a season 3
12 0
Dojemi10 • Jul 29, 2019
Article Jerry Yan and Shen Yue to Star as a Couple in the Upcoming Romance Drama, "The Exchange Luck"
girl said about 20 year difference?! wowie, that's big! anyways, I'll probably watch the drama~ I hope for it to be good! :D
1 0
Regine • Jul 4, 2019
Article Which Classic Asian Drama Character Are You?
guess what sisters I'm the strong female lead!!!! in second place was the lovable second male lead haha! I'm grateful to see I have some strength in me! :))
1 1
On From Me to You • May 25, 2019
Title From Me to You
I watched the anime, and I hope this drama to be like the anime!! Wish me luck~~
1 1
On My ID Is Gangnam Beauty • May 25, 2019
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
FAVORITE DRAMA EVER. PERIODT. I seriously loved this!!! Interactions were soooo cute<33 plot was great to me. Drama about plastic surgery and strength? Powerrrr!! Plastic surgery is quite controversial in South Korea but this drama made me so happy!!! 10/10
5 0
On Her Private Life • May 25, 2019
Title Her Private Life
Very cute show! Chemistry with each other is super strong! Although, the main part of Deok Mi fangirling is slowly dying. I hope they add more emphasis on fangirl Deok Mi on the last two episodes! Anyways, the show is super refreshing! Great drama to me~
8 1

