K-Drama
On Wang He Run • Dec 8, 2023
Person Wang He Run
I love her role in Yanxi palace! I was wondering why she looked so familiar in mysterious lotus casebook! I can't wait for her to get more roles & main roles. She's really great.
4 1
On The Prince of Tennis • Jan 27, 2023
Title The Prince of Tennis
As I watch this for a third time, I wish there was a second season. :(
10 1
nyx • Dec 28, 2022
Game what is your kdrama role
i got lead role but i dunno if i am even close
0 0
SandySora • Dec 10, 2022
Game What Drama Mythical Creature are you ?
Mermaid <3
1 0
Soju • May 13, 2022
Article Top 20 Thai Actresses on MDL
This article definitely introduced me to more thai actresses and the ones I like are here too! :)
4 2
Replying to CREATIVE GHOST • May 8, 2022
Title Beautiology101
English subtitles link anyone?
I don't know where you can download it but it's on youtube with eng subs!
1 0
On Dragon Gate • May 4, 2022
Title Dragon Gate Spoiler
I watched this drama so long ago when it was still on Viki and I couldn't remember what it was called. Thank goodness, I found it! The ending lowkey made me upset. :/ Still mad she had to die.
1 0
On See Midsummer Night’s Stars Again • Apr 30, 2022
Title See Midsummer Night’s Stars Again
I'm curious to see how this remake will turn out because I love the original one so much!
1 0
Replying to bonnie • Apr 27, 2022
Person Wu Kang Ren
Anyone know the name of the movie where I believe Chris Wu was the SML, but they changed it and he got the girl…
It's called the king flower
1 1
On Zhao Ge • Apr 27, 2022
Title Zhao Ge
The cast for this is so GREAT though. I'm sad after reading all the comments because I have little to no hope of it ever getting released. :'(
3 0
Replying to Yuri • Aug 10, 2021
Title The Eternal Love Season 3
Please help friend out ! Do I need to watch the first 2 seasons? Or is this a standalone?Thank you for your responses…
I recommend watching the first two seasons as they would make more sense together.
8 0
On Racket Boys • Aug 10, 2021
Title Racket Boys
I was always excited to watch this drama and super excited for today's episode to come out I didn't even realize it was the ending! It was super a wholesome drama and I'm so sad it has come to a end.
6 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • Jan 8, 2021
Title Joy of Life Season 2
just finished rewatching the first season can't wait for the second!
0 0
On Fighter of the Destiny • Dec 4, 2020
Title Fighter of the Destiny
I wanted to watch this for Luhan yet I dropped it because of the main chick.
0 0
