Details

  • Last Online: 50 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Right here. Maybe somewhere. Yet everywhere!
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2019

Jilly

Right here. Maybe somewhere. Yet everywhere!
Replying to Jilly • Jan 9, 2023
Title True Beauty Spoiler
Jut like you, I came across the webtoon and read the English parts that was available, but never finished it,…
The comment above just mention that as well, and TBH I am still sooooo extremely shocked!!. and as you said, it's mostly was said because the audience had SLS... that prevented me from watching this, a show i most look forward too more than anything else. so happy today i decided to check it out again, I'm just about to start it, will update when i'm done.

Thank you again for your honest comment.
0 0
Replying to Jilly • Jan 9, 2023
Title True Beauty
Was sooo excited when I heard it was turning into a drama from webtoon (first webtoon i started though didn't…
Ohh my gosh really? I read the comments on Viki and so many of them had said that.... I'm soooooo shocked!! that's the reason I didn't have any interest in watching it anymore. wow. thank you for responding, I'll definitely watch it now, every now and then I always click on it but just couldn't get over what i read, now i know it's not true i'll definitely watch it right now.
1 9
Replying to Jilly • Jan 9, 2023
I wrote a post last night to recommend but i forgot to hit post 🀣.. i just came back and my post wasn't here…
It really was, I'm soo looking forward to there upcoming drama together just cause I know they already have great chemistry.

ohh yeah, I added that to my plan to watch after seeing it on a list, they mention about the chemistry and so on, I just finished Familiar Stranger, and it was such a great short length series, I was sooo impressed. Maybe I'll start Memory Lost now since I have nothing to watch
1 2
Replying to Aya • Jan 9, 2023
Title True Beauty Spoiler
I finally watched this drama. I came across the webtoon before the drama was announced and read the chapters that…
Jut like you, I came across the webtoon and read the English parts that was available, but never finished it, was looking forward to this when it came out, but ended up just watching the first episode when it aired and then putting it on hold because of the comments going crazy over SML... I was watching on Viki and it was the first time I felt sooo stifling haha, I just had to forget about it.. but lately I've been wondering if I should start it back, after reading your comment, I think I might just start it.

But, How bad is the love triangle?
0 2
Replying to Noy • Jan 9, 2023
Title True Beauty Spoiler
I was skeptical about watching this, i had absolutely no interest in watching this at all....My #1 issue.....love…
Was sooo excited when I heard it was turning into a drama from webtoon (first webtoon i started though didn't finish), I watched the first episode when it aired and till now i haven't pick it back up... solely because of the comments regarding love triangle, was the love tringle really not that bad? i heard she technically dated both at one point?
1 11
Replying to Jilly • Jan 9, 2023
I wrote a post last night to recommend but i forgot to hit post 🀣.. i just came back and my post wasn't here…
Hello, I'm happy you enjoyed it, it was a breathe if fresh air.

TBH regarding Love is Sweet I wouldn't classify it as a break up, though it was somewhat of one. I guess the difference with how it was done in Hi Venus was that we as the audience knew ahead of time, whereas in Love is Sweet I don't remember him mentioning it until after. But they still weren't officially broken up, soo its pretty tricky .πŸ˜†

But that is still one of the best mature cdrama that I've watched and will rewatch, its rare that the titles really portray the show, but it really had tons of sweetness dripping off the MC they had some serious chemistry too.
0 4
On A Familiar Stranger • Jan 9, 2023
2022 had the best short length series I've ever watched, and I've watched tons of them. This is first on my list. Every episode was good, and it was just so interesting, the chemistry was on fire and I just really enjoyed the acting and the story a lot.
6 11
Replying to Chaerin • Jan 8, 2023
Title Ye Cheng Fu
I wondered the same thing, lol
must be the usual people rating bad because of lack of subs or bad subs.. smh
1 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Jan 8, 2023
Oh really I haven’t noticed even , but I’m just starting watching. Do y like the drama?
So sorry I'm late replying, The drama was okay, It just felt fast, started and ending within a blink of an eye, it was terrible, nor good.. but ok, something just to literally kill time.

Yeah she is, her face look familiar every time i saw her, and I kept wondering where I saw her from, so i checked her works and saw and then i remembered her. she was one of his main solar term girl.
1 0
Replying to AnnV • Jan 7, 2023
Title Destined
is this a romantic drama?
haha I was here wondering the same thing
0 0
On Hi Venus • Jan 7, 2023
Title Hi Venus
It's been a while since I finished a drama and felt so contented and happy, such a great fell good drama, really enjoyed and loved the main chemistry and love story. The second couple was pretty cute too tbh.

The OST's were perfect too, the lyrics and the melody really made a difference, that matched with their chemistry and you'll be smiling and happy.

Ps. I just remembered, it was my first time rating all the episodes for this show πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
16 1
Replying to Indigo7 • Jan 7, 2023
Title Mr. Bad
The Day of Becoming You was just as good, but probably better.
No problem
0 0
Replying to MKB • Jan 7, 2023
Lol, I was just about to start watching that one . Thank you! I will add it on the list
It's a really good feel-good show, the couple has a really nice, sweet, and mature relationship
2 0
Replying to Umang Patel • Jan 7, 2023
"Hi Venus " Only fake Breakup to catch the person who spread the rumors. Best Rich ML and very cute . parents…
I wrote a post last night to recommend but i forgot to hit post 🀣.. i just came back and my post wasn't here and realized haha
1 6
Replying to Jilly • Jan 6, 2023
Hello, can you update us n which episode they get together once you've finish this?
Yeah, after watching Love like a galaxy I needed some fluff so i've been watching shows with no break up and checking out thee new ones. maybe i might check this out, i don't might fluff but i do mind if i leave a show and felt like i wasted my time lool
0 0
Replying to Indigo7 • Jan 6, 2023
Title Mr. Bad
The Day of Becoming You was just as good, but probably better.
yeah, it's monthly just like viki and wetv
0 2
On Crazy Love • Jan 6, 2023
Title Crazy Love
I really like the private investigator character 😊
4 0
Replying to taeri • Jan 6, 2023
this remind me of old romcoms. i loved the whole cast, main couple chemistry is so cute, so many funny moments,…
Hello, where did you watch this? it's showing Netflix as an option but I don't see it i'm in North America
0 2
Replying to Aramintai • Jan 5, 2023
Title Crazy Love
If you can't watch it on legal services, there's always kisskh.me
hahah I came here for this same question
0 0