This was very good, i enjoyed it from start to finish, didnt skip a thing... saw season 1 and im happy i don't remember much about it, this one was way better, the story, acting and romance.
This has been on my list for some time, ive been in the mood for short length series, and this year is such a hit.. so many decent ones came out, this is no exception, its pretty decent and the happy ending was all smiles, couple looked truly happy. Little moon was totally adorable, nice seeing a little girl, most or all the other drama I've seen its always a little boy.
I was hesitant to watch this, cause tbh I'm kinda tired of all the heavy drama stuff, with misunderstanding and break ups, etc. But this show wasn't bad at all, it's not like those top romance like You are mt goory etc, but for a 16 episode show this was very nice. Im rating for what it is its a short series with good cehmistry and romance, for both the main and second couple (bare in mind i am not a fan of second couples, but i loved this one). I liked that the mental issue stuff was dealt with but it wasnt heavy, its a nice, simply, and short watch, nothing to be too serious about. Rui rui was sooooo adorable. Anyways, i went in thinkkng it'll be heavy and bring down my mood, but it didnt, i alughed, smiled and felt a little sad but it was nothjng to keep you down, it was more of an understanding type of sad, but i did enjoy watching this show.
Thanks for your comment, i wanted something fluffy, but decent enough to watch and i love skinship stuff with…
I just added my fated boy to the list, i wasnt crazy over ML haircut so i didn't eanna watch it hahaha
Whh women love, i started it but the age difference looked too much even though it probbaly wasnt. She looked a bit too old for him so i temporarily put it on hold
I have seen love crossed though, didnt mind the noona romance since they were the supposedly secondary couple, she didn't really looked like a noona lool
I tried watching rational life, its not too bad i did put it on hold though.. guess I'm not a huge noona drama watcher
Thanks for your comment, i wanted something fluffy, but decent enough to watch and i love skinship stuff with…
Ive seen my dear brother and sassy princess, but i haven't seen Truth or dar its always been in my list since it came out but i wasn't sure. Maybe I'll give it a shot
So, i just finished the drama. Yes, this drama is a total cliche. Like everything you see in a typical romcom…
Thanks for your comment, i wanted something fluffy, but decent enough to watch and i love skinship stuff with good chemistry, I'll watch anything with that hehe.. and as soon as i saw you wrote about once we get married, i was sold 😄. ill give this a shot. If you have any more suggestions with good chemistry and skinship, decent story etc I'll be happy to know them 😊 🤭
This is the first time i agree with a MC running away or disappearing, like i get the ML is hurt but to say something like that is crazy, its like saying if the mom doesnt wake up then you'll break up. So then if or when the mom wakes up, only then will you start treating her differently?! Or if you see it wasn't totally her fault (which it wasn't) then your attitude changes?! What kind of love is that, which is so changeable?! I kinda wish they don't end up together now, there is no trust, wavering love, and too much harsh words. Like how is this romantic?... Would he had run to stop her from leaving if the mom didnt wake up?! I don't think so. I know its his mom and he was hurting, but I'm sorry its a hard pill to swallow hearing your man refer to you as a killer...
I wanted to watch this, had it in my playlist since it came on MDL, but kept putting it off because with so much going on in my life i coildnt take any heavy drama to make me depressed lol. But, i finally came to this page and saw the comments and rating and was pleasantly surprised, so i finally decided to give it a shot since it seems it wouldnt be as heavy as those other xianxia.
Came for Esther, left with Dylan.. ive dropped all of Dylan shows before, but this one. I have to say his charctaer was my favourite, snd his acting blow me away.. dont even mention how handsome he looked in his costume. The love story, about finding love, the meaning of love, learning to love was so different and unexpected from all the other xianxia I've seen. This is why this show is different, when some moments happen i think oh here come the "cliche dramatic parts" but i didnt have that with this, i really did enjoy watching Orchid and DFQC from knowing nothing about love to learning what it means and showcasing it, sacrificing for it. It was such a pure love that it felt so real and organic and authentic while seeing them. For this reason i have to say i did enjoy this show, was very different. If youre really into romance like that you'll definitelt enjoy watching the MC ..... and might i say, finally a SML who you dont come to hate... happy about that cause i was nervous i mighr hate the character of one of my favourite upcoming actor.
I was the same, i was waiting for this to come out and ended up not watching it, then back and for the for past…
Hello, so sorry i havent been watching dramas for a while, so i didnt come here. When they go together they never broke up, cant remember when that was. I thought the entire thing was nice and sweet
Whh women love, i started it but the age difference looked too much even though it probbaly wasnt. She looked a bit too old for him so i temporarily put it on hold
I have seen love crossed though, didnt mind the noona romance since they were the supposedly secondary couple, she didn't really looked like a noona lool
I tried watching rational life, its not too bad i did put it on hold though.. guess I'm not a huge noona drama watcher
This is the first time i agree with a MC running away or disappearing, like i get the ML is hurt but to say something like that is crazy, its like saying if the mom doesnt wake up then you'll break up. So then if or when the mom wakes up, only then will you start treating her differently?! Or if you see it wasn't totally her fault (which it wasn't) then your attitude changes?! What kind of love is that, which is so changeable?! I kinda wish they don't end up together now, there is no trust, wavering love, and too much harsh words. Like how is this romantic?... Would he had run to stop her from leaving if the mom didnt wake up?! I don't think so. I know its his mom and he was hurting, but I'm sorry its a hard pill to swallow hearing your man refer to you as a killer...
Came for Esther, left with Dylan.. ive dropped all of Dylan shows before, but this one. I have to say his charctaer was my favourite, snd his acting blow me away.. dont even mention how handsome he looked in his costume. The love story, about finding love, the meaning of love, learning to love was so different and unexpected from all the other xianxia I've seen. This is why this show is different, when some moments happen i think oh here come the "cliche dramatic parts" but i didnt have that with this, i really did enjoy watching Orchid and DFQC from knowing nothing about love to learning what it means and showcasing it, sacrificing for it. It was such a pure love that it felt so real and organic and authentic while seeing them. For this reason i have to say i did enjoy this show, was very different. If youre really into romance like that you'll definitelt enjoy watching the MC ..... and might i say, finally a SML who you dont come to hate... happy about that cause i was nervous i mighr hate the character of one of my favourite upcoming actor.