Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Right here. Maybe somewhere. Yet everywhere!
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2019

Jilly

Right here. Maybe somewhere. Yet everywhere!
Replying to DonGandhi • Apr 14, 2022
watched the first episode subbed whoever did that sub needs to stop it and get some help. what a sad attempt
🀣🀣 This comment made me laugh reaaaal hard!
2 0
Replying to kalarro • Apr 13, 2022
Title Legally Romance Spoiler
After she wakes up too? I'm loving the show, but I'm close to where she wakes up, and I've read so many comments…
I think its a personal perspective. I liked the e tire thing. I think people may not like it because well, it was a dream and also they didnt get together until a couple episodes. She wanted him to admit he loves her, but...(this is important) he didn't want to admit it because he was scared she only loves him because she found out about the things he did for her. So maybe because I understand him, and I understand her that she wanted to hear it from him first. didn't mind them playing the cat and mouse game.

Plus, they still had sweet moments.

The only thing I can think about that wasn't as nice as when she was dreaming, was the law parts , and the villain.
0 0
Replying to kalarro • Apr 13, 2022
Title Legally Romance Spoiler
After she wakes up too? I'm loving the show, but I'm close to where she wakes up, and I've read so many comments…
I think its a personal perspective. I liked the e tire thing. I think people may not like it because well, it was a dream and also they didnt get together until a couple episodes. She wanted him to admit he loves her, but...(this is important) he didn't want to admit it because he was scared she only loves him because she found out about the things he did for her. So maybe because I understand him, and I understand her that she wanted to hear it from him first. didn't mind them playing the cat and mouse game.

Plus, they still had sweet moments.

The only thing I can think about that wasn't as nice as when she was dreaming, was the law parts , and the villain.
0 0
Replying to savvygl • Apr 13, 2022
the FL character is so pathetic, always crying.
Im rewatcing as i watched it so long, i didn't remember... but my goodness, i have never said this before, but this is the most silly, easy, no backbone, ridiculous FL ever... she just loterally have a sign on her forehead that says "Use Me I Don't Mind" like what in the world, like come one, my goodness how do you let someone hold onto your waist and hug you like that while being married, she never ever ever set any form of boundaries, ML and SML just do as they pleased, the only change is ML change a little but still.. how they wrote her character is beyond my imagination, worse FL I've see in my drama watching history

Sorry i had go rant, i never do this, but it was upsetting watching her.
1 0
Replying to Marrzz • Apr 12, 2022
I came looking for a cute heartwarming drama and I got exactly that. Beautifully done!You know a drama is good…
I feel the same exact way as you, if there was every any negative, the sweet moments overshadowed it
2 0
Replying to Jilly • Apr 11, 2022
This is the comment I've been looking for haha.. so far what i read, no one mentioned the Japanese version so…
After watching the Korean and compared it to literally everything else i watched after... idk how i got through it lool it. Yes the ML for Jversion was very good, and tbh the SML too.. i watched a lot of his drama after, i like his acting alot too.. its the only version i liked the SML lool.

Very interesting that time was spent on the side characters, looking forward to watching this now. 10 mins in and its definitely interesting, hooked me right in with all the details, I see how they modernized it and then explained why no one knew what they were doing.
1 0
Replying to Jilly • Apr 11, 2022
Thank you for this detail review and break down. Instead of just saying it was the best, you listed the reasons…
Happy you did as well, most comments I read haven't mention the Japanese version so i wasnt sold on watching this since that was the best for me. So now ive read your comment and another posters I am going to start it right now. 😁😊
1 0
Replying to Azet • Apr 11, 2022
I have seen all the versions in the BOF Franchise and have grown up reading the manga. The second i saw the trailer…
Thank you for this detail review and break down. Instead of just saying it was the best, you listed the reasons why it was different and I'll here for that.. watched all the other versions, the Japanese was the best for me, will give this a try. Thank you for your comment.
2 2
Replying to Fatima • Apr 11, 2022
Boys Over Flowers will always have a very special place in my heart as it was the second drama I've ever watched…
This is the comment I've been looking for haha.. so far what i read, no one mentioned the Japanese version so i wasn't sold on watching this, The Japanese Hana yori dango was my
absolute favourite from the three i watched (korean, Chinese and Japanese). I've seen it a couple times already. You're the first to compare this Thai version to that version, and thus.. i will be giving this a try. Thanks for you comment 😁😊

Ps. It was also my second drama, the first was playful kiss and I've watch all of the remakes, movies and the anime 😁
2 2
Replying to LeAnnaAngel • Apr 11, 2022
Title Campus Ace
Why is the score so low?? Didn’t it just come out??
Probably because some people couldn't find it subbed
0 0
On Legally Romance • Apr 11, 2022
This was so much better than I could have expected. I was so captivated, interested from the first episode to the last. I haven't watched a drama like that in so long. Every episode was interesting. I got to 33 episodes without realizing it, like this is new for me. I usually don't like lengthy modern drama, but i could have watched some more of this show. It was very well written, the acting was great, the chemistry was on point, the couple was just perfect together. Everything was wrapped up well. Not much angsty scenes at all. It truly is probably the best of my 2022 so far. Loved it! 😍
7 3
Replying to Jilly • Apr 9, 2022
same here, I just finished TOOL and was about to start this until i saw your post, i just checked and it's gone…
Hahaha youre hilarious and i am enjoying it soooo much, i was squirming at qorl while hiding watching it too πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„.. way better than i expected
1 0
Replying to Jilly • Apr 9, 2022
same here, I just finished TOOL and was about to start this until i saw your post, i just checked and it's gone…
Its on youtube, i'm already halfway through 😁
0 2
Replying to Jilly • Apr 9, 2022
same here, I just finished TOOL and was about to start this until i saw your post, i just checked and it's gone…
Its on youtube, i'm already halfway through 😁
0 0
Replying to Jilly • Apr 7, 2022
same here, I just finished TOOL and was about to start this until i saw your post, i just checked and it's gone…
I saw that as well, i started it last night on that channel on Youtube. Thank you
0 0
Replying to Polar20 • Apr 7, 2022
Still available in mine, where you guys from?
I'm in Canada, I saw it there yesterday but it's not there anymore
0 1
Replying to fernanda • Apr 7, 2022
wetv just removed this out of nowhere, not sure if its just in my country tho? pretty bummed about that
same here, I just finished TOOL and was about to start this until i saw your post, i just checked and it's gone from my wetv app as well, i'm in Canada and i just signed up for Tencent and it' not on YouTube there
1 7
On The Oath of Love • Apr 7, 2022
some drama's I watch they start strong and somehow disappoint in different ways at the end, but this drama is the first for me that I enjoyed the last couple of episodes more than any other episodes, it tied the story up so well, it was emotional, happy and very enlightening. I am really happy that I watched this and finished it, it was worth it!! I hope everyone stays happy and healthyπŸ–€
17 0
Replying to DadaMame • Apr 5, 2022
I'd give it a 10 but -1 for the ending sadly, since the beginning it start with a marriage proposal, it's too…
I feel the exactly same way. I needed either a dynamic proposal or a wedding, just something along that.
1 0