Editorials
Replying to Jilly • Apr 3, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
I'm not there as yet, only on episode 17 and TBH I dislike his character already, the sly comments he makes about…
I totally agree... there is enough drama with most Main Couple, I'm not tryna waste time with drama for a second couple. Lool
0 0
Replying to Jilly • Apr 2, 2022
Title The Oath of Love Spoiler
I'm not there as yet, only on episode 17 and TBH I dislike his character already, the sly comments he makes about…
Jeez thought there would be some character growth, well idc anyway, not a fan of second couples anyway so i skip 🤷 😅... haha i didnt look at him long enough to realise that hahaha 😅
0 3
Replying to Sarang Yahhh • Apr 2, 2022
Title The Oath of Love Spoiler
ep 28 I was quite disappointed with how San San just welcomed Gu Xiao back so easily... this dude left her with…
I'm not there as yet, only on episode 17 and TBH I dislike his character already, the sly comments he makes about FL isn't funny, he even said once that she is dumb enough to not realize something, even when he neglected her call and sent her a message from ML phone, definitely not a fan of him and skip his scenes..
0 5
Replying to Jilly • Mar 29, 2022
Title Business Proposal Spoiler
I was a little upset about it too, especially when she told him he shouldn't have went to the blind date, though…
Yeah i get that, but its also the second time she says whatever she wanted and left not listening to what he wants to say, the first time at the mountain it was resolved really quickly, hopefully this time too as well, and as you mentioned they communicate properly with each other. I think for them thats the biggest barrier
0 1
Replying to bepooja • Mar 29, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Young Seo has every right to be upset cause Sung Hoon LIED to her. Though her comment was harsh af and she will…
Feel the same, i was upset because of the stuff she said to him, she definitely should be mad about him lying to her, but the comments she made about him being there slave, was pretty hurtful, its the second time she never stopped to listen to him explain anything.
1 0
Replying to 9238779 • Mar 29, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Please ignore "mooc" and have a good time. Thank you!
😅
1 0
Replying to Sheen • Mar 29, 2022
Title Business Proposal Spoiler
true! But like I seriously dont understand wtf is going on in his mind?! Like was he really so blind that he couldn't…
I think he probably thought she would always be single until he was ready kinda thing, cause once she met someone he was so mad about it, he didnt expect her to actually started seeing someone.. even though he told her find a BF.
0 0
Replying to Jilly • Mar 29, 2022
Title Business Proposal Spoiler
I was a little upset about it too, especially when she told him he shouldn't have went to the blind date, though…
Yeah exactly, i know she's mad cause he did hide some stuff about her cousin, when he should have just be honest up front, created some misunderstanding. But she was being a bit too much when she talked about his loyalty to the Kang family.
0 3
Replying to Mari • Mar 29, 2022
Title Business Proposal Spoiler
Young Seo wants Hoon to open up and tell her things, but she won't stop to listen to what he has to say. I'm getting…
I was a little upset about it too, especially when she told him he shouldn't have went to the blind date, though she herself sent her friend to her blind date. I know she probably meant maybe because they're dating, but it seem more like because he went for ML.
3 5
On Ms. Cupid in Love: Extra Episodes • Mar 29, 2022
Title Ms. Cupid in Love: Extra Episodes
Definitely needed something a little more from the main couple at the end, somehow I don't feel fully satisfied. But these episodes were very cute nonetheless
2 0
On Ms. Cupid in Love • Mar 29, 2022
Title Ms. Cupid in Love
Very cute and lighthearted drama, very easy to watch as well. I really like the premise of the story, fighting to save marriages.
2 0
Replying to Jilly • Mar 21, 2022
Title Ms. Cupid in Love
Hello, didnt start it as yet just waiting for it to end. Then im just reading special episodes? Do you know where…
ohh okay, i understand. thank you
1 0
Replying to Jilly • Mar 21, 2022
Title Ms. Cupid in Love
Hello, didnt start it as yet just waiting for it to end. Then im just reading special episodes? Do you know where…
okay, thank you.. and another question, is the ending good? lol
0 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 21, 2022
Title Ms. Cupid in Love
So these episodes; 3 in total help with that rather bizarre ending. Like he returns but they have no memory of…
Hello, didnt start it as yet just waiting for it to end. Then im just reading special episodes? Do you know where to watch those when they come out?
0 4
Replying to Jilly • Mar 21, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
i'm here looking for something like that too... did you start this?
Okay, i think i might also start it today as well
1 0
Replying to Jilly • Mar 21, 2022
Title Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre
hello, how was it?
🤭🤭 ohh, okay np
0 0
Replying to dswaggyduckling • Mar 21, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
Was actually craving a good xianxia, but this caught my eye. Heard lots of positive reviews about this one. Is…
i'm here looking for something like that too... did you start this?
0 2
Replying to Tracy Benson • Mar 21, 2022
Title Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre
I’m just starting this today Wish me luck
hello, how was it?
0 2
Replying to DramAA__heartuu • Mar 17, 2022
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
Does anyone remeber the scene where gu chuan and xiao ning were being romantic in office the editing says double…
I re-watched it three times hehe
0 0
Replying to russian white bear • Mar 14, 2022
Title The Rational Life: The Proposal Battle
where to watch this extra episode?
hello, did you find it?
0 0
